Reviews for Sasuke's Defection and Retrieval: Unedited!
victoronice chapter 1 . 1/12
I'm dying cx Also when I saw 'ossu' I thought of hunter x hunter... oops
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 1/7
That was beautiful. All the problems would have been solved if he just fucked him from jump.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
I had to stop reading to catch my breath... in your face sasu-saku shippers indeed :D
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Hahaha Sasuke, finally Naruto could make him stay home hahaha this was so funny! Love it! :)
moiyauzumaki chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
You funny
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
.GOD.I CAN'T BREATHE THIS IS LITERALLY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
See, Sasuke is so likable when he's like this. This was a splendid piece of hilarity.
imaginenarusasu chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD THIS IS AMAZING I CAN'T-! UUNNNFFF XD MWAHAHAHA! NARUSASU IS FUCKING AWESOME. SASUKE BEING "AN OVERSEXED LITTLE NINJA" WAS SO CUTE LMAO I CAN'T-!
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I think this story killed me, especially the whole "He stared until many young men across the world started shifting uncomfortably before their TVs and computers" Pfft, that was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
how about dry humping? damn, that got me. how desperate can you be?
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Ohhh WTF!? xD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Goddamn you dobe! Offer me sex! That was funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
That was funny. And for the record, Orlando Bloom was really pretty sexy in the LOTR series. (Sorry Sasuke) Don't you think Neji would pass as an elf too? He's got the hair for it. XD
AlteredFire chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
XD I had a good laugh reading this (*cough* and the kinky parts...)
Honeybee137 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This fic is simply the truth of things. This is EXACTLY what every character was thinking during all those scenes.

The sex scene was AMAZING by the way. Good fucking job my friend. I applaud you and your efforts!

XD