Reviews for Beyond the Nightfall
Yulandia1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love your idea! I love your Zak! :) Sarcastic, funny, bold, oh, and shirtless, good plan. Truly he ended up in an interesting place. I hope he can continue to shock the elves and horrify them with his stories and comments for years to come. And to end up with a teching position. Very cool. I'd like to see this continued if you were ever so inspired again. :))
senbonzakura77 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Oh, LOL. XD Zaknafein is absolute brilliance.
penny4him chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Loved it! Hope you'll do more stories with Zak. Seems like a believable ending, to me. I love how you conveyed Zak's relief to be free of Llolth's hold, and his great sense of humor. Nicely done.
chair-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
loved it!

Lol I love all the random little one-shots amazing minds like yours seem to churn out. Keep them coming!

I love how everyone is so shocked at how blasphemous Zaknafein is. lol.
Circuit Druid chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Agrees with the Invisible fan and cheers...

fun, kinda feels... unfinished. If you ever felt inspired.. you could... you know... write more :P
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
A really great idea! It stands to reason, logically, that Zaknafein would have gone to the Demonweb Pits after Homeland, unfortunate as that is, considering that Malice was able to harness his spirit for Zin Carla. From what we know from that piece of crap scene in Passage to Dawn, however, apparently Zak ended up some place nicer after that. I can't imagine him sitting by a heavenly pond for the rest of eternity, however, and this is a really great option in between that and eternal torment. Actually, it gave me a great idea for a long story I'm planning on writing, eventually. I hope you don't mind if I use the basic premise:) With due credit, of course!
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved it. Simply .

Next chapter soon...?
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Strip Zak! Strip!

I find the reactions the others had to Zak most amusing. And the job offer. Corrupt more youth!
Ariel D chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I think it's a sound theory that fits into what little we learn from canon. I quite like your solution, in fact.
zephyrXmeridian chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
A fitting theory, I think. This amused me way too much. I need to find a new hobby... XD

Thank you for making me laugh. It's a pastime I do so enjoy. ]
Darev chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I really, really loved it. Since Zak worshipped no diety there was no god to lay claim to his soul. But he has to go somewhere, right?

Knight