Reviews for Love, Lust, and A Tentpeg
Maggie Moony chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Great AU.
Sam chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was great and I really enjoyed reading it! I especially like apollo's dirty talk... hehe very nice!
tschevy chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I loved this story. I just wish this was the way it had turned out. Now I'm going to search for your other submissions.

I also want to add...I love the way you write. You've captured the characters perfectly!

Theresa
Jb73 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
throughly enjoy that take on what should of happen the next day.. that was great and i think you might have the begining to an even better story. but it was also a good oneshot..
Scorpio chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh, wow.
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I have to say I did like this. There are a few things about it that really bug me - like Lee calling Kara 'baby'. I intensely dislike that in any fics as it's something so out of character for Lee Adama that I just can't picture it happening, which distracts from my imagination of the story.

But this is defintely how UB SHOULD have ended ... and the hot alpha-Lee was amazing! Wish we could see more of him

~~.“Kara, I love you, frak ups and all. That’s just the way it is. And I will not let you run away from this again. I love you, and you love me. That is enough.” ~~

This is very much Lee's attitude - unfortunately it's not Kara's. Which is why UB didn't end like this.

Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.