Reviews for Of Origami Cranes and a Paper Heart
imonz chapter 14 . 7/24/2011
You know, usually I don't think of Kurogane X Sakura as a good or likely pairing, but, this is one case where it's an exception...:D
imonz chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
personally, I think Sakura should start of with either a bow and arrows, or a shuriken-that intertube-like thing with the sharp points-basically a six pointed star with a hole in the can tell that since I've read this far, I like the fanfic. You are an awesome author(ess)!
Lucyole chapter 22 . 10/4/2010
wow i love it and i love this couple its a really good story.

man i have waitet the last 3 chapter that they are kissing and they do it allready in the 21 chapter yay and woohoo
nevvy chapter 21 . 9/1/2010
*dies*

I'll have you know, that hitsuzen deemed it appropiate that Muse's "Resistance" came up on my playlist while I was reading this chappy, and the chorus came up perfectly when Kuro kissed Sakura on the forehead. I'm so happy that they got a proper kiss at the end though!

*JOY*

I can't wait to read the sequel!
nevvy chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
Oh Kuro! You and your assuming ways! At least you've finally admited it to yourself! :D

Have I mentioned how much I'm enjoying this fic? *cheesy smile*
nevvy chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Something tells me that story didn't end that way Fai! Did you make that up or take a variation from somewhere? I love fairy tales, I have a couple of books of tales from around the world :)

Typo error- I think you mean '"brunt" of it' not "burnt," lol.

Oh Kuro, what are we do to with you? Onwards!
nevvy chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
"Important ninja things..."

Oh Kuro, is there anyway I could make you a plush pull string doll? That way I could pull the string and hear you say things like "I have important ninja things to do," and then I would squeal and pinch your cheeks. *happy sigh*
nevvy chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Usually I wait until I've caught up to review, but this is AMAZING! I wish I had a glass of wine, this fic is giving me the girly giggles! Is it weird that I like this pairing more than the slightly more common SakuFai? Anywho, I really just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this so far (omg and only 3 CHAPTERS IN WOO HYUUUU~) and I can't wait to read more!
applepielover chapter 22 . 11/8/2009
Hello! Finally got the chance to read this chapter. XD

I really like this story. Your structure and wording are both well written. Can't wait to read more of the sequel when you're able to.

And you're welcome. :-)
Larania Drake chapter 22 . 10/30/2009
I am very, very much looking forward to the sequel. I don't know about you, but what really, really annoyed me about the last third of Tsubasa was the fact that Sakura had a death seal on her for, what, eight years? And no one told her. All her agency was stripped away there. It drove me crazy.

Gah, if you ever need a beta or someone to proofread, let me know! Helps me get over my own writer's block.
Elizabeth Darkly chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
This is my favorite chapter so far. Very sweet. I love stories that slip a love story in the midst of all the adventure and drama. Well done.
Larania Drake chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
Well, I hope I've made it clear that I have enjoyed this fic a great deal. And I am most certainly curious as to the fallout of this relationship- considering what's been going on in Tsubasa!World, the lack of the Syaoran-Sakura relationship might result in spontaneous unmaking of reality. I kinda like that.

I'm also curious a to how physical Sakura and Kurogane are going to be, which is not touched upon in Tsubasa with ANY relationship.

Well, I'm looking forward to that preview!

Btw, didn't review immediately as I'm going to be in Japan quite soon. Looking forward to the sequel, too!
applepielover chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
The last two chapters were worth the wait. The ending was adorable. Good word choice and character interaction! :D
IceQueen987 chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
Sequal! Sequal! So cute! 3
cylleona chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
Boo hoo I'm on a verge of tears! How bittersweet and it still amazes me completely how wonderfully in-character you keep Kurogane time and time again. Gosh, I'm such a sucker for that.

I'm so sorry it gave you problems but I'd like you to know the end was so perfect I don't have any words to describe.

What lovely titles you give things as well.

I'm eagerly awaiting the sequel~ e~

I'll hold my breath until you decide to make some more KuroTomo! The lost brain cells will not be in vain. ;~;
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »