Reviews for Of Origami Cranes and a Paper Heart
cylleona chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
Y-you updated!

You have no idea how happy I was to find this in my inbox. I actually just got done re-reading it a few days ago. Oh the irony!

Love it. Unlike most fanfiction centered around Kurogane, you never cease to keep him perfectly in character. I love how you picture his little 'voice' too.

Auu I will be tirelessly awaiting more from this story and more from you as well. I need some KxT too! ;]
IceQueen987 chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
You're not dead! Yay! Very cute! I kept giggling all the way throuh.
Jeantron chapter 14 . 7/20/2009
Aww so cute
carkiechu chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
Yay! Finally another chapter! It was great too! Left me wanting more though! XD
Larania Drake chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
SWET! You continued! I have missed this story! Out of curiosity, have you been keeping up with the latest updates of TRC? I'm curious how you would fit some of those into this narrative.

As always, fun to read and I'm loving the cuteness. Thank you!
Jeantron chapter 12 . 7/6/2009
YAY
Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 10 . 5/10/2009
"The best stories are about magicians!" XD so true (a heart of cinnamon, wonder where he got THAT? O.O XD go Fai!) yay! now i see why the story is named! hurrah!

Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
O.O woah, never thought of that before (although Fai is more like the element Wind it fits cause Kurogane is Fire) genius! _

Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
adorable! haha drunk Fai, Sakura, and Syaoran are hilarious XD and Kurogane has to get them all to bed lol i can imagine how hard it is X3
Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
do i sense jealousy? fwahaha, i do! i've probably said this a million times by now but you're awesome at this!

Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
what did happen to Fai-sama? o.0 oh well, another great chapter none the less! ;-; Kurogane, so heartless(thus the chapte title) amazing! u have skillz!

Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
a plan? O.O -can't wait to get to next chapter- you're an amazing writer! awesomeness!

Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
AH. NO, NOT A CLIFFHANGER D': TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! AWAY! -batman theme music- so amazing, adorable, cute! love it (have you done any FaiSaku stories? O.O)

Tsubasakittypwnage chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
yay! i found another person that likes FaiSaku AND KuroTomo! i watched tokyo revalations and started considering the KuroSaku pairing some more and found your fic. i'm really glad you wrote it! this is a major treat for the fangirl in me XD so kyute! (YOU'RE SUCH A GOOD WRITER O.O i feel so ameteur X3)

the idea of Kurogane having a staring contest with the cake was BRILLIANT (so funny XD)

DynamicLeader chapter 19 . 2/5/2009
It had a very slow beginning, taking forever to reach the point in every chapter. I found myself becoming very bored and often skimming through the story. Personally I wasn't to thrilled about having to relive the same time line from the manga. I was hopeing for something more original. However the ending brought all it together. Ultimately Kurogane had to put his love on the line in a situation he could not control. Something he could not truly do in combat because fighting is just like breathing to him. I feel the only thing that really killed this for me was the fact I knew he would live after the crash causeing Sakura to have no real impact to his selfless act but that's to be expected seeing that she always gets saved.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »