Reviews for Of Origami Cranes and a Paper Heart
applepielover chapter 19 . 2/4/2009
I enjoyed reading this. I like the character interaction. Never thought Kurogane and Sakura to be a couple, but you made it interesting.
applepielover chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
Another error from chapter one that I forgot to add: you misspelled home in the sentence where it says that Kurogane and Fai were going to bring liquor home (I think...).

This is interesting since this focuses on Kurogane and Sakura. It's really good so far.
applepielover chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Good start. You misspelled doctor in the sentence where it says "The docor's fees..." (Just to let you know).
Larania Drake chapter 19 . 9/25/2008
Heh. Makes me wonder how Tomoyo is going to react to their embryonic relationship. I can see Tomoyo-hime laughing and pointing in the corner. Please continue!
kuroineko chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
This story is fantastic. I love to think about all the possibilities there are for couples. Of course the ol' SakuraxSyaoran is great, but it's nice to spice it up once in a while. So far I'm lovin it and I can't to see how this ends up. Keep up the good work _
kuroineko chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
Wow, this is by far the best Kurosaku fanfic I've read. I love exploring new possibilities when it comes to pairings and such so, I was glad to find your story. Keep up the good work, and I'll review again tomorrow when I read the rest of it lol... I ma go sleep now _
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 18 . 9/4/2008
THe title keeps reminding me about the all amercan rejects song my paper heart
IceQueen chapter 18 . 9/1/2008
Next chapter soon please! Fai has GOt co comment on what he sees soon, right?
Larania Drake chapter 18 . 9/1/2008
It has me wondering, now, how he feels about the Tomoyo of this world. And also, hmm... you're doing a pretty good job with Syaoran, because I can see him acting this way. And he does do what he feels is right. You always feel sorry for him, because... um... he's not going to be there much longer.

But when you get to the Clow arc, if ever, I have to wonder how real!Syaoran is going to be acting.
submergedmemory chapter 17 . 8/24/2008
Gotta say, the jealousy and possessiveness isn't a good look on Syaoran-kun. Still, suppose it's only natural, what with Kuro-wan having the hots for Sakura. ...Oh, and um, teaching her how to fly in secret, that too..

I sympathise with Sakura and the no-sugar lemonade, despite not liking sweet things. Drinking lemon juice not fun. :X
Larania Drake chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
I am now obscenely curious as to how Syaoran will take the news that Kurogane taught her even rudimentary sword work. Please tell me in advance so I can have popcorn.
IceQueen987 chapter 17 . 8/22/2008
Oh...Syaoran jelous? This'll be good! It's always Sakura who gets jelous in fanfics.
Motif chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I love Kurogane and Sakura together! Keep on writing please. Their fics are very hard to find.
submergedmemory chapter 16 . 8/20/2008
Ooh, looks like Kurogane has it baad. Poor Kuro-rin. XP

There's a surprising (Really surprising! It's a manga/anime fandom, fer crying out loud! I expect more pairings besides SxS and KxF.) lack of Saku/Kuro fanfic and fanart, so I was glad I found this! Yay!
IceQueen chapter 16 . 8/18/2008
That was so funny! Kuro freaked out so bad when Sakura fell into his arms. It was to funny! XD
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »