Reviews for Of Origami Cranes and a Paper Heart
Crusader Ari chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
Kyah, I meant to review this when I first saw it but just got the chance to actually read. Darn my busy life.

Anyhow, double yay! It's always awesome to see a KuroSaku fanfic(they do need more love) and a well-written one at that too! I couldn't help but smile throughout the whole thing and laugh quite a bit too. Everyone's in perfect character and it's really entertaining to hear it from Kuro-kun's POV. Love how he reacts to everything, it's right on to his real personality. Update soon~!
venG chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Yep! The second chapter is definitely not worse than the first one. I liked it a lot :)

Poor Kurogane, all the world seems to be against him... (as always)

Thank you, it was a pleasure to read. I'm looking forward for updates!
xXTomokoXx chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Aww... raspberries... yum yum... I'll do my best to get it up soon, but anyway, I really want to know what happens next! This was also a great chapter!

PS. I just wanted to point out; my penname is 'Tomoko' not 'Tomoyo' but, it's just a small error, right?
Nueva Yui Maxwell chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
YAY! KuroSaku! *_* They're my sinful OTP ;; And you do them justice! Please keep up the good work!
xXTomokoXx chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
YAY! Another Kuro Sakura fic! WE! I've been trying to write my own... but I keep putting it off... ahem, anyway, it's really good! And that was so... sweet and akward, that raspberry and chocolate, red and black thing! Yay! ... I like raspberries... UPDATE SOON!
venG chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I'm really glad to see so well made KuroSaku - everyone is in character :)

I can understand your Kurogane rather well because for two weeks I've been forced to eat only fruits and sweet things and I think I'm close to a point where I'm ready to kill for a slice of jambon or a piece of salty fish.

I hope you won't leave this story oneshot though IMHO it can already be viewed as a complete thing.

Thank you for sharing your great work!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7