Reviews for In Time
fanficoholic chapter 11 . 7/11
Please update soon and I love the story so far
KarisTasogare chapter 11 . 7/1
they are not vampires!
vamps don't 'sparkle' in the sun, but another creature does
butterfly
beautiful, attracted to life, but not a part of it.
not sure abut the Tw werewolf thou.
angel de acuario chapter 11 . 4/21
Actualiza pronto
Corwyn chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you get the chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it so far.
nitpick chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
You mean, "not only knew that Sirius was *NOT* the traitor"
Jeb59 chapter 11 . 11/23/2015
And sadly there never was a next one ... sob sob!
desireejones99 chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Would love to see this resurrected, excellent entertainment
HarlequinBlu chapter 9 . 8/27/2015
Chapter 8(?) there was a South Park reference and in Chapter 9 there is a definite Death Note reference. You might just be a demigod.
Jimmy Antlers chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
Somebody please adopt this. It's too good to waste. !deedni ,skcuS !eerga I dna ,hO
brightflare chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Very good story, hope you continue it sometime.
ejecily chapter 6 . 3/29/2015
Max's explanation about everyone, not just Harry, getting a second chance. I find it touching :) Thought it is evident since the old selves of them technically does not exist, it is different being explained and defined with those words. Thank you _
tkim619 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
awww... over already? it was getting sooo good!
tkim619 chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
YYESSS! HE FINALLY MEET HER!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I went to read a few of your review and can understand why many want this continued. However, what I cannot understand is the thick headed ones that read a story with no summary other than "DISCONTINUED" then bitch about it being discontinued. Like many others I would like to see it completed and will check Follow in the off chance you'll one day pick it up again. What I won't do is bitch if you don't.
Hidden Nichols chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
Hey, I have no idea if you still write or of you plan to keep doing it, I just feel that I have to say it, no matter what. You've made an amazing job so far. This is no ordinary going back in time, and the amount of possibilities because of that is stunning. Draco's gotten a new chance in life, and can actually be someone nice and Hermione won't have a lonely childhood anymore. Let alone that Sirius is free and that a godmother showed up for Harry! Thank you very much for sharing this thrilling plot, even if incomplete, with us, readers. Since I started, I couldn't stop until I've finished it. Just for the record hahaha Oh, just in case you change your mind, it would be exciting to see Harry and Draco turning into ravenclaws. I'd love to see they getting along with Luna. Again, thank you, truly.