Reviews for In Time
Books85 chapter 11 . 4/23
I gotta say I agree with your attitude about Twilight. Never heard of Sparklepire, though.

I am not going to give you grief about not having continued this tale. It was a challenge a lot of people tried and no fault if you get distracted by other things, whether those things are boys, real life, education.

I enjoyed this. Thanks!
jaqmaq77 chapter 11 . 8/27/2023
Don't you just hate when a story does a pointless recap of things, hidden as a new chapter? Why not just point, laugh and yell, 'I think all my readers are morons?' Sorry, but what was the point of that chapter? Matter of interest... is there a point to the 'reaper h.q.' bits? Look, just go read 'He's Not Dead Yet' or '260 going on 16'...
jaqmaq77 chapter 10 . 8/27/2023
Yes Sirius, you are correct... I'm a Death Eater. You can tell by the way I watched Kori burn to death and laughed... Oh, wait... no... I woke everyone up and saved saved Kori, that proves I'm evil... Pure bloods... Daft Morons... thick as shit on a stick... you know Sirius... I look at you and think... Oh dear... there's a village missing an idiot somewhere...
BarbedCaress chapter 11 . 3/13/2023
Amazingly well done!
Thanks for sharing as much as you did!
Rae chapter 11 . 6/24/2022
update please
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 11 . 1/8/2022
I think you did a disservice discontinuing this story.
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 5/6/2021
fun answer to this challenge
EdTheBeast chapter 11 . 10/5/2020
This is a great story. Since discontinued, I may add pieces to my Reaper story. If I do I'll give due credit during those chapters. I have three others almost ready, but am fine tuning as have a thought as I always make stories to complex. Wish this was finished though!
Jimbocous chapter 11 . 8/24/2020
This challenge has generated more decent fics than any other I know of. This was shaping up to one of the good ones. Sorry it seems to have died on the vine, as it were. I can hope perhaps you'll get back with it at some point and, if you do, consider losing the current final chapter as it really did nothing for the story. Thanks for a great read as far as it went.
GenieM chapter 11 . 5/25/2020
I hope you finish...I am enjoying it!
GenieM chapter 5 . 5/25/2020
Ravenclaw
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 11 . 10/13/2019
What happened more please
madie080802 chapter 11 . 7/26/2019
This was a joy to read, I'm sorry to hear that it was abandoned. Well, I guess it happens. Thanks for your entry.
Redwing1co chapter 11 . 5/28/2019
Great story and character development, as well as character interaction hope to read more of this story
missgsmith51 chapter 10 . 4/23/2019
All Sirius has to do is call a Goblin to do a blood test on Harry. Dobby would be able to tell, as well, wouldn't he? I think Sirius is losing it. As for magical oaths being a cop-out, well ... it's your story and your AU.

I take it Kori is magical.