Reviews for Moving Forward
munford chapter 65 . 4/4
I love it. Keep up the good work.
SakiXX1 chapter 65 . 3/23
I love this story! Kagome and Sesshoumaru are such a cute couple! I really like how you realistically develop their love story and how it ended!
Arysen chapter 65 . 2/7
Thank you for sharing your work. I really enjoy your story. It is very well written and the story flows very well. Love it!
Smile Black chapter 65 . 1/24
:) Hi there! I really enjoyed your story, so thanks for entertaining me ;)
mtnikolle chapter 65 . 12/12/2013
That was very, very enjoyable.
mtnikolle chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
Poor Kagome! That'll be the second time in just a few months that she's lost everything.
mtnikolle chapter 12 . 12/12/2013
I love Kagome and Souta's improvised explanation at the end of this chapter.
tuberose lover chapter 65 . 10/28/2013
Omg! this was totally awesome! at first i thougt you were going to be a jerk and not include shippo in the story but you did to 3 points for you! i looooovvvveeee shippo! almost as much as i love sesshomaru!...any way i thought you were gonna be an even bigger jerk and make kagome deliver the babies on her own (mock glare) ...but you didn't sooo 3 more points! then you said she died! omg i thought it was all over the world was gonna end and everyone dies a slow and painful death! but once again you flipped it! she lives and she is happy! the sex scene was hot! and and! your awesome! 10/10 weeeeeeee! :3
tuberose lover chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Oooo that's such a creative way to end the chapter! nice one!
1Twylite chapter 65 . 8/12/2013
i really love this story!
Guest chapter 65 . 6/25/2013
I loved this story. Reading it made me realize that someone tried to keep Sesshy as himself as well as making him grow into learning his feelings. Keep up the awesome work you do! I want to read more of your stories.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 17 . 5/13/2013
Okay so I was gonna wait till The end of the story before reviewing but I just really needed to comment on this: "I love the way this chapter ended."

!BLARGH!
Montara chapter 65 . 3/31/2013
Thank you. It was a wonderful reading!
sesshomarumate to be chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
omg this chapter had me dieing in laughter.. i want to thank you. you just made my night like 100 times better :)
angiuxchan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I just finished reading this series, took me about 2 days. I could not put it down. It was great! Not that many stories catch my attention and keep it without interruptions from badly written phrases or misspelled words. Great job! I would have reviewed after each chapter but I read on my phone sooo... yeah. I am placing you in my favorites to read other stories written by you. Keep up the good work!