Reviews for Why Shinji is Never Marked Late for Class
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
hahahah, very much shinji! i love it. i wonder if this would work on my teacher?
yume229 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
wow... that was a long explanation!
anowi chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Oh yeah, it is it. Shinji's mumbling can make people crazy (I love it btw). XDD
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Hahahahahaha... Love Shiji, this is crazy...

Well written! Great read!
io sono mi-cchi chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
That is so like Shinji. I wonder if his teacher's brain is alright if he'd be late everyday. Wait... are you Shinji? ahaha xD You portrayed him perfectly that I might mistake him for you. :D

I think his ramblings got me already. I better stop before I do anything stupid or ramble all the way, consuming all the 10 characters of this review.

Ja ne!
verbal acuity chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
You are like...the PERFECT Shinji. XD This was amazing. You're good at portraying him. I love Fudomine...XD And your writing. I love your writing.
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Wo! I just love this fic. so crack! This is just great. Good job.
apelilly chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Cute story. I love like to see people write Shinji rambling on. Too funny.
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
oh God...MY BRAIN! I was afraid to read this but I did anyway...excuse me while I get an icepack.

ok. I found out he has the same birthday as my MOM! maybe that's why her lectures are always long.

i mumble like shinji too. but should i keep this review short? yeah i should but i can't type everything i'm mumbling so i'll type 1/4 of it. shinji's excuse can go as long as forever since you can repeat it again and again like i always do to annoy the heck out of my friends but it is fun though. you probably have a head ache after reading this but remember, it's only 1/4 of what i'm really saying at home. maybe i should stop now. sorry for wasting anyone's time. now to find more fanfics. bye.

not as long as shinji's excuse but hey, as i said before, excuses can go as long as forever. for example "Sorry I came home late mom but I was at the store getting candy and I realized I was late so I rushed home but then you said how later I was so I had to tell you that I'm sorry for being late and that I was at the store getting ca-" -friends ducktape forgotten hyoshi's mouth- (remember, 1/4!)

random person: sorry but your review was too long and had to be cut short.

O.O too much? hahaha.

need an icepack? -holds up sign saying: ICEPACKS FOR SALL! ONLY 50 CENTS! -

this is the longest review I've ever written, well that was fun.

loved the story.
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Lol, what a paragraph...My brain!XD
Lady Artemist chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
haha, that is so like Shinji, lovely and very in character terribly amusing
Flightless Fantasy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
XD love it!
Her Cousin Was Here-Mwahahahah chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Oow... I got a headache from reading Shinji-kun's reason... gosh... you got him pretty well though.
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
XD Ok, Shinji acts like me. (Don't worry, I'll keep this review SHORT, I will. Really!)

I love it! XD That was hilarious. Wow, he said a GIANT paragraph... O.o Poor teacher.
My Dad is Mr.Clean chapter 1 . 7/16/2007