Reviews for My Classmate Is An Arrancar
deathbychocolatedp chapter 5 . 3/24
Now I can't help but think that Hime-chan would actually look good in an Asahina Mikuru cosplay xD
deathbychocolatedp chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh Kisuke, how do I love thee? But seriously, Ren'ai games? Couldn't stop laughing! I can totally see Ulquiorra standing there and reciting whatever nonsense Urahara told him to say.
Very fun first chapter! I look forward to the rest.
Grace chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I agree with you and your pickiness about fanfics. And in the last chapter someone asked what was in Orihime's Drink of Happy Happy Go Lucky, and you said some there was no alcohol in it and that Orihime was a minor. How old is Orihime, exactly? And what does OOC stand for, I'm sorry if this is a pain for you but I hardly know anything about anime. :(
Kitty Cross chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
I absolutely adore this fanfic :3 I also dislike Ichigo, so thanks for booting him off :D
I miss Ulquiorra so much...
KaoriTamashiro chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Update! Update! Update! Update! Please! I am crying because this chapter was SO funny! The rainbow one KILLED me. I was couldn't breathe! This review HAS to be motivational! Keep faito! Gambatane! Update! Yosh! Until the next one!:D
KaoriTamashiro chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
IM DYING! Grimmie-chan! xDD this is perfect! This is so good! Please I beg of you do NOT stop this story!
KaoriTamashiro chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I am still laughing at that joke ohmygosh it killed me xD
Hiaennyddei chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Why, whenever I find an awesome fanfic, it is alwys discontinuated ? TAT
Vivaire chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I laughed out loud at Ulquiorra's inability to even play a tree or bush xD and it's cute how he cherishes his time with the talking box hehe. And I know your last update was a few years ago, but if you see this review it'd be totally awesome if you could add more chapters, PLEASE! I love your hilarious writing and the fact that you keep Ulquiorra in character :))
DestinyKitten48 chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
This story is cute! The fact it lacks plot is perfectly okay with me to be honest! Poor Ulquiorra in all these human situations! He's too perfect :)
Life is hectic but I hope you update soon!
Also, If you're looking for a fun "non-angst" and "non-out-of-character" story I recommend "Tell Yourself" by PrincessKitty1. It's really cute, I think you'd enjoy it as much as I do :)
Roseduchess7 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Buwahahahahahahah that was great! Ulquiorra X Orihime ftorever! Please update, it really makes me escape the reality, this story is so great!
Missy chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I need more. Now.
Kite1011 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
I ADORE THIS FIC. There've been so many cute moments and funny and HIM SMILING WHILE SHE SLEPT OMFG. Is there a chance you might still be working on this fic? I'd totally wait for it. Your Ulquiorra and Orihime are fantastic! Especially Ulquiorra! YOU ARE AMAZING!
chicalatina449 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I like your story and thankyou for making take time to understand humans before he starts discovering his feelings for her. I like the no plot :) yay! Keep up the good work please creat some more. Your are actually one of the few uliqhime writters that I find I love their work. As well thanks for not making him an abusive/controlling/possessive guy but instead a bit more of a tsundere :)
breadbutterpudding chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Okay, I kind of died inside. This is the most high quality high school drama ever, the development from otaku to braniac was just too amazing for me to handle. And ohmigod Okamura was brilliant, please let him recover and come back to school. He's the fracccion Ulquiorra never had!

Favourite moment so far:
"Schiffer! I have never met a student like you in my lifetime of teaching!"
"Thank you, Murazaki-sensei."