Reviews for Southern Hospitality
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh, I absolutely LOVED this story. Goodness gracious!

I have tears of joy in my eyes! So beautiful. My goodness. Your writing seriously blows me away. So mature and honest.

At first, I wasn't sure I would like it. I mean, taking place in the 1800's, dirty South? (lol, JK) But it grew on me to a point where I truly didn't want to see an end to the story. But when the ending came, I knew that RM would be timeless. Their love would classic and never-ending.

I Loved the whole story. All of it. Especially when they confessed their love to each other. Belonging to each other the moment he took off her hat? Gosh! I'm lost in fluff completely :) Loved, loved it, loved it. So... damn good. lol.

It was just amazing. Their dialogue and what they each stood for. It was perfect. Thank you, Charlynn.
kursk chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Good fic, I liked how original this was.

Cant wait for your next post.
SARAH chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I DON'T EVEN SEE WHY YOU BOTHER WRITING . YOU ARE THE WORST WRITER EVER . EW

YUCK
JANNIE06 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OMG...OMG...that was so beautiful...thats all can say it was bae.. ...lol
areil2010 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It was really refreshing to see Marissa and Ryan in different perspectives.

I thought it was great!

LOved how you tied in things from the actual show like Oliver (ew!) and Marissa dad saying 'kiddo'.

Loved it
Amanda chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Love your stories! My vote is for #1
Writer Formerly Known As G chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I forgot to vote! I was reading your story on LJ and I was intriqued by story number three... But maybe I am biased because I am a doctor-in-training...

I vote for number three and I totally think my vote should count as two. *nods head*