Reviews for Communication Breakdown
MissLess chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
Still re-reading in 2014 ;)
chemicalflashes chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
Awesome piece of writing you've got here. So in-character Malfoy and Granger. This story is an amazing mix of angst, romance and humour too. You are really a fantastic author! Keep it up!
Serenity Blossom chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Great read!
lindamanigua chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Oh god. THIS is how fiction should be written. This was a breath of fresh air. THANK YOU.
Magpie93 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
literally get more enjoyment out of your stories than 98% of the ones ive ever read. can't wait for more short stories! keep up the amazing work!
Daring Nerve and Chivalry chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Ah! I love this so much! You're such a good writer and you had me craving the next chapter each time. I loved it! Kudos!
CheshireCat23 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Great story.
mysteriouslife chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Wow! Hilarious! I loved the part in which Hermione told Draco she thought he was a troll. LOL! I couldn't stop laughing for a while! And I read it over and over, haha. Keep writing! You're an excellent writer, and this was a great plot. xD
yay chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
This was rather entertaining.
Jimmi08 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Thank you for this story. It was really nice and full of hope. Maybe it needs sequel, maybe not. Of course, I would like to know what happend next, but it leaves for our imagination. Thank you again.
WhereIsYourHeart10 chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
wow this is quite excellent- you didn't make it all happy-go-lucky, but it was gritty, real, honest. I loved it!
Crissytje chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Funny and sweet at the same time wonderful
Erilin-chan chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Love the witty comebacks! Brilliantly written as well!
montycrowley chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
Beautifully written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. My mind sucked in and I couldn't stop reading until the end. There was so much subtlety, and I loved it. Thanks for writing this!
Perfect Mistake chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
I promised myself that I will stop my hit-and-run tendencies and that I'll actually stop to review a fic before favoriting so, here it is.

Let me begin by saying that this was...incredible. I mean, it was funny in all the right places, serious where it needed to be, and just so darn believable. Draco/Hermione is my OTP, but a lot of the time authors sacrifice one or both of their personalities to make it work; you however didn't, keeping them both in character while managing to create such an amazing story. So kudos to you, dear, and I for one hope you keep these beauties going.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »