Reviews for Transcendence: Flare
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
This is such a great story! I absolutely love it. Please continue it, it would be a shame for such great story to be left hanging like this... a story without an end and leaving everyone to wonder what's supposed to happen next.
Raining Ink chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Ooo...please continue this one day. :)
Akiri chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Very update soon.
phoebe turner chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
amazing fic!
DammitJim chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
wow, really enjoyed reading this! Can't wait to see what happens to Kenneth!
Fenix Uzumaki chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Damn awesome. You need to update B4 I decide to hunt you down and MAKE you continue. How could you NOT update for a YEAR? WTH Hiasobi!

Anyway, very addicting story, and I tend to get mad when GREAT stories aren't continued.

Fenix
jodz92 chapter 10 . 8/31/2009
Great fic! Are you going to be updating? (:
Ravenclaw-Girl28 chapter 10 . 6/28/2009
This is so cool. Are you going to update?

I love this story, one of the best Transformer fics I've read to date. Hope to hear from you soon, whether it be by update or letting your faithful readers know that you won't be updating.

Once again...this is so awesome!
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 10 . 9/18/2008
All I can say is-E! o
Library Drone SAR chapter 10 . 4/4/2008
WOnderfuly written. I loved the intro of the 2 transformers calling sam creator. I can't wait for more chapters.
XTakaX27 chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
This. Is. Amazing! I love how you keep throwing twists and character development together at all the right times! I really love this! Please Update soon!
ArmoredSoul chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
O.O

*re-reads message*

Oh. My. CHEESE.

THE ARK!

*faint*
Setsuna The Dragon chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
hey no problem I love reviewing :). HOLY PRIMUS! Sam? Creator? Lord Creator? Father? DADDY? ... JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! thats hilarious :D and the lil bot was very adorable. poor Prowl he must be feeling really sad :( . YES! THE ARK! I wonder just how many Autobots are there and who they are.

update soon please _
Elita One chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
lol Sam is creator

lol he has twins
Red wasabi chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Ohh I am so freakin' excited! Have I told you today how much I love this story? Wel I do! I nearly died laughing at "Daddy?" too! I hope you have an update in store for us soon!