Reviews for The Study Date
LonelySoldier chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Dammit, make a damn second chapter
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Haha nice work on this. And yes, it rather does seem that Kyon would be the more... Domestic one in their relationship no? Heh, anyway great work as always. Keep at it.
Final Fight chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hey! There's nothing wrong with fluff! Dammit!

Anyway, you pretty much nailed the characters. Of course there's the discrepancy between anime-Kyon and manga-Kyon (anime is so much better), but yours falls between the two, and that's ok. I really liked it. Honest!
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
The was good. I liked it. I could see Kyon being the one to cook.
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
What's so undignified about being a 'shipper?

And anyway, no matter how undignified you feel... note that I wrote some extremely sappy *pokemon* 'shipper fics. Yeah, you're no where near undignified yet.

Did I mention that this fanfic makes me go "Aw..." cuz it does.
Cloner4000 chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh..kyon can cook, I was surprise as well, but Haruhi's smile is quite something
sakuramai-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really liked it, please continue to do a great job like this! love sakuramai-chan
Faunamon chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Fabulous, funny, uh, I guess fluffy! YEah I LOVE IT!

~ Fauna-chan
krizzlybear chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I like your writing style, and the story was well-crafted. However, the title is a little misleading. After clicking the link, I was expecting more instances of them studying together, but the aspect of cooking was emphasized more. Either way, it's a great story. Keep it up.

-krizzlybear
pepperikeys chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
aww that was cute ! Goodwork!
KyonxHaruhi chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Amazing piece of work. I applaud your skill! I wish I was as good as you... now if only you'd write more wonderful stories like this...
SamiNee chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw! That was adorable! Awesome writing, by the way!
weridness chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
this fic was good!i'm really hungry now..and Haruhi is good at still hungry...
Aphotic Bandit chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Lost as your dignity may have been, that was lovely. Opinion of which, I think, implies my dignity is gone as well.

Well, whatever.
Feron Mallieu chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
/ that was cute! i want to see the fanart w/ haruhi cooking and whatnot!