Reviews for His Long Night
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
LOL...Love the last line..that was AWESOME! Poor Cox that definitely had to SUCK! and boy oh boy...even I wanted to reach in and strangle Elliot...LOL

THANKS:"D
ghostboi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love the 'realness' in this. The busy & the frustrated & the rawrsomeness. & of course cox/jd. mrawr.

Need to catch up on 'Scrubs' again..
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I liked this a lot better than His School Crush - I think what got me was when Dr Cox thought "I think I love him" after JD brought him the food - I don't know, that was just placed so well and was really sweet. Cox almost killed Elliot was hilarious too - this whole story just really worked.
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
And these are the moments that JD was talking about.

I understand...

Elliot Reid: Moment Killer

hehe. I can't believe i didn't realize she had ruined so many moments. Not purposefully of course, but she has the tendancy too.

But maybe she won't connect the dots, who knows.

poor doctor cox was having one bad night.

LyssaLaughableP
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
its so sad that they only had a few moments together i cant wait to read what happens in the next story
Kurokawa-miharu chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Just as amazing as the first! Two thumbs up! would give you three... but stealing peoples thumbs is wrong. O.O
JessandRoryLover chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That was awesome! I can't wait to read the next one :)
Dark Blue Bad chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
i'm in love wit a strippa...(its a verse from a song if you dont get it _')

awesome story!
Flameprincess chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Your stories are awesome. I can't wait to read them all. If I have one complaint it's that sometimes it's hard to tell when you shift POV. And I'm not really sure who is talking or when it exactly shifts. But other than that, they are awesome. Great sex and great plot.
weasley-mad chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
great sequel! well done well done bravo!
Scrapped Zero chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
I'm reading this a second time heh heh. This little set of fics is just too damn good. Honestly, I've been readin' around and I don't think many others have captured character as well as you have. So I decided to read back through them all xD

Keep up the brilliance! *runs off to read latest fic*
Rivana chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh the sweetness, I love this.
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I swear to god if there isn't a notification delivered to me by tomorrow morning of another chapter, I am going to kill you.

Okay, so maybe Cox is better than rants at me. Please more soon? Pretty please with cherries on top?

xoxox

wolf
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
NRR. You had to stop the story before the next night? You're a tease...::grumbles:: Good story though! 8D
M1nx chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
YOU'RE MY NEW FAV WRITER!and No,no,no,NO! that can't be the END, forever.. Arrgh lol i hate how you keep doin this to me ;p anywhos, yes, excellent story just as well written as before my dear. another sequel coming? PLEASEE? :)