Reviews for For That Which is Lost
Exintaris chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
You seem to have particular difficulty in pushing this forward, but I applaud the effort.
Exintaris chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
I had totally forgotten about this, to be honest; didn't realise I still had an alert. But it's good that you have the determination to continue it, so welcome back. This is a good catch-up reminder.
Donna-Marie chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Hi. Your story is well written. Makes me think you've experienced a death so close to you, that you're writing to get it all out. Now I'm not saying that's true, I'm just saying what a good job you're doing. But, can I ask you a question that's been bothering me, and maybe you could give me your perspective. What makes you (similar type story authors) want to write about such sad stuff (others out there are Rachel dying, Ross dying, Ross being a horrible person, Monica and Chandler dying), from a show that was the ultimate comedy, and had basically, happy characters? I read anything Ross & Rachel, they are my favorite couple and to me, no one can compare. But I just wonder why people don't build on what actually was, versus all this horrible sad stuff. Again, I'm reading it, so maybe that's the simple answer, but I'd much rather be reading their continuing story from season 10.

Again, you are a very talented writer. Thanks.
Exintaris chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Ross's immediate response to Phoebe is surely more likely to be that he is *Jewish*, and Jews do not believe in heaven the way Christians do. I do get a little tired of the presentation of Ross as a stereotypical scientist who will only believe in what he can prove; he was happy enough to tell Ben the story of Chanukah (which involves a miracle), wasn't he?

Very affecting and plausible. But why aren't Carol and Susan at the funeral, and for that matter what about the funerals of the Geller parents? Concentrating on Ross is reasonable, yes, but not to the exclusion of these other things (I know C&S were in ch. 4).

It may be easier for Carol and Susan in some ways, since getting another child through donor insemination is a real possibility and they cannot be far into their 30s. Ross has to find someone to have a child with. But both have to find the will even to try.

It seems very implausible that Ross would never have taken Ben to the park. He's not such a workaholic that he would work through weekends and holidays.
OncomingBadWolf chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
How awful (not the story, i mean what happened to Ross)

go on
Exintaris chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
Really quite moving.
Imagine what if chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Great insight into how tough it would be to tell someone that they've lost someon (in this case three). Their relationship seems awfully strong considering how Ross reacted to the news and how strong and undeterred Rachel was when Ross was going beserk.

I can't wait to see how Monica takes the news. Who will she lament more ... Ben or her parents?
xoAbeille chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
very nice keep going.. love it!
xoAbeille chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
OMG don't end it there! that was so sad. keep going and i will keep reading!
Ithad2Btold chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh, I like it.

Is it just me or is there a lot of death going around these days? he. he.
Imagine what if chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow ... very well written and very powerfull but sad. So now Monica and Ross have lost both their parents and Ben.

Devastating ...

At least he has Rachel back in his life. Could you imagine what he would go through if she had gone to Paris?
Exintaris chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I can't help feeling that Rachel would not be so mysterious with Monica.

Not sure I can cope with this one. There's a limit to the amount of angst I can handle.