Reviews for Feel Me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Love this.
Dkk5 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
What a great story! I love Susannah, she told Erik what Erik what every Phan thinks of Christine. More please!
RedDeathLvr chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Nicely done.
AnonymousYouth chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
make another chapter or make it sooooooooo long! please! make a plot! :)
The-Lonely-Child chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Not bad. I like it's brevity, and the taste of something deeper makes the shortness more interesting than a long drawn-out explanation would be. Good job overall.
DeJean76 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I have always been a Erik/Christine shipper! I won't even read FF that isn't labeled EC! But, after reading the title & description & knowing this story was NOT EC...thought I would just peek! It was like I was betraying my favorite couple! LOL!

The story was great! It was very touching seeing she truly cared for Erik! And, of course VERY sensual and that is putting it mildly! Oh, but I totally enjoyed it!

Perhaps, I will give other females a chance with Erik... Nah, afraid yours will be the only non-Christine story unless another one jumps out at me!

Again, loved your story! Added it to my favorites!
madAmeSaysWhAt chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
omg THIS is what should have happened!
Hot4Gerry chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Oh goodness tja twas wonderful. It would make a great story. Have you thought about it? This woul dmake a great start for a longer story. Think abut it that's "all I ask of you". Ha!
Christine8025 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
That was so good! Great job with the sex scene! Good luck writing further stories.
GerrysJackie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007