Reviews for Memento Mori
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 18 . 3/17
this is by far the best fanfic I have read of these two. you did a marvelous job with the characters, and how Light reacted to the rape. I will most definitely read this story again in the near future.
AIRbooks chapter 18 . 3/16
Oh. It was L. My suspicions have been confirmed.
This is a great story. You captured them really well. Good job.
Basker chapter 5 . 2/26
My heart started beating faster when I read that last sentence! So good..
Love chapter 18 . 1/30
Slow clap.
There are some grammar errors but overall...fan-fucking-tastic
Wow, just wow.
AngelesPG chapter 18 . 1/21
Primera vez que leo sobre este par la verdad me encanto gracias por compartir y espero que sigas escribiendo sobre ellos o otros, gracias
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Woah...

Normally, I notice a long time before the end of a story that it(the ending)'s approaching, like by the chapters. But I was so engrossed in the story, I didn't even notice! My jaw literally dropped open when I saw that there were no remaining chapters- I love how L never really has a definite answer.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
rejection
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
ARGHHHHHHH
I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I was looking forward to Light's confession the whole chapter long! It was amazingly done!
Natsuki D chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
Can't wait for more /
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
First chapter was awesome. I always perfer this side of Light. The overpowered, soft-hearted, depressed, suicidal good looking characters. They have a much more relatable element. I hope Light finds happiness in your story.
LostFairyMantic chapter 18 . 8/14/2016
Wow. This story is absolutely amazing. I binge read this in one day and man I'm
Not coherent enough to leave a good review but I'm so satisfied with your story and the ending. I have to say I'm entranced and I'm drunk off euphoria from this story and I have so much to worry about but this story just calmed me. Thank you so much for writing this! :)))
Liliah Dark chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
"I really don't care how you feel about me, Ryuzaki," Light satiated at last, "My feelings for you are, always have been and always will be, hatred and loathing"
A pause
"And that won't change."
After a couple of moments of silence
"I had a feeling. But that is bullshit you totally love me. You're just a stubborn bastard." Then L sashayed into the cockpit. Leaving Light staring after him.
"What the Fuck!"
KaninNeko chapter 18 . 6/4/2016
I absolutely loved this, and it was hilarious to think of poor Watari cringing throughout all of this. But I must ask, will there be a sequel? I'd like to think of at least and encore where you see that Light has come through the other side eventually, or the two as a bickering couple on an awkward date in some place that Light would still be unable to escape from XD.
Mukuro-LeonHeart chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Wait. That's it? That can't be it. Where's the rest of it?
1,461 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »