Reviews for Memento Mori
randym chapter 18 . 6/23
A good show; not as excellent, in my opinion, as some of your other works featuring this pairing [due mainly perhaps to pacing, and certainly to the behavior of L-who did not strike me as non canonical, but did not cause an emotional engagement in the way others of your works have. Work, singular, in the least.] are, but most definitely worth reading, particularly in comparison to the very, very numerous bog paper stories that comprise most of the American internet. More concisely: Good job, with room for improvement. But there always is, unfortunately.
SilverRider09 chapter 13 . 6/7
"I had a feeling." XDXDXDXDXD
SilverRider09 chapter 11 . 6/7
Hey, I think your writing is exceptional for a 15 year old. Flawed, maybe, but everyone's writing is flawed and the holes will be covered up eventually. Yuhuh. :)
Chuchu chapter 18 . 6/4
I still read this after all this time... love you and your story!
Monkeysloveapples chapter 18 . 6/3
Really good! I liked how you captured Light's as well as L's persons. It really would be like Light to do all that as his pride and God-complex/narcissism are all great factors to his personality. L was oblivious at the start, but that could be explained by how he couldn't really visualize something like that happen to the oh-so-great Light Yagami. How he was L's first friend could also have been a factor, but especially how short of a time Light had actually spent outside in that period of time also hidden by the fact that Light really is a great actor. It's harder to see something for what it is close up rather than when one can see the whole from some distance... Anyway, great fic!
Hideki Ryuga chapter 18 . 4/16
This is the best fanfiction I have honestly read. Everything is so in character and I just love it. It makes me want to turn it into a RP plot and just immerse myself in the concept.

Thank you very much for writing this. I praise you!
This was really awesome. I loved it.
Awesome. This story has a great start. Well done.
OMG! this is the best chapter in all of fan fiction history, how L finds out is just pure amazingness, great detail and this story is written awesomely, there are no flaws I can find in this story! when I was reading this chapter I was jumping out of my seat and screaming like a maniac because it's like, Light! open your eyes!
OMG! best fan fiction I've ever read in my entire life, I love it so much and I'm only three chapters in ;) and oh mah gosh this chapter is absolutely fabulous! love it so much 3
Memento Mori chapter 1 . 3/23
You might want to check out an episode (11) of an anime show called Death Parade...it will blow your mind.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/19
I find it a little sweet how L explained the bathrooms and the way he let Light help with that case, even if he had finished it himself.
LadyTeldra chapter 18 . 3/8
-Blushes giggling- Alright, alright. I'll give you and the friend who recommended this fic props, I did end up enjoying it.

I was a little, a lot, hesitant at the beginning of this of this story. The characters were out of wack, and to be honest were throughout, and that was a big point for me. But I stuck with it and once I got over the slight OOCness I was fine.

But anyways, good story Yada yada, it's 5 am heading towards six and I do have to wake up some time tomorrow.
Kimberly Chin chapter 11 . 2/20
You're 15 when you wrote this?

I'm jealous.
kim chapter 10 . 2/20
This LxLight makes me warm and tingly.
1,419 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »