Reviews for Memento Mori
This touched my brain and heart, it was like a great journey reading this, I fell in love with it, I just wanted to read sum cheesy ass storyline before going to sleep just for the sake of it, but this was better, I read this till' 4:00, NO REGRETS, the literature was pure art, I was captivated by the wording and the realistic portray of the characters, the characters where to an mesmerizing extent indistinguishably humanoid (their feelings where very human unlike most fanfics with unrealistic portrayal of trauma and etc.) , I've never before wanted to continue reading a fanfic so much before! It filled me with intrige.
Callenreeselikescheese chapter 18 . 4/2
That was soooo goooddd! I love this, I literally fav and followed you on the first chap!
OMG L IS THE AUTHOR?!

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/24/2021
will you continue with the fanfic? :(
jkhjkh chapter 18 . 11/12/2021
jkjjkh
MxSith chapter 18 . 8/20/2021
I love this, how L's actions ended up being like that book, great foreshadowing! I really couldn't predict what was going to happen when reading this fic, the time 'limit' that Light had before he either died or proved he was indeed Kira really set the tone, I was constantly thinking of the passing of the days worried for him, once the mystery of the rapist begun I felt my stomach clench all over for what Light was going to go through, I didn't realize the similarities between the victims until you revealed them it was very well written! It was very interesting to read about how the trauma fundamentally changed Light and how that ended up affecting L, it was hard to read about his suffering, I could relate to him a lot from my own 'experience' it was cathartic to read it! I can see why this fic is at the most favorited one of the Lawlight fandom and it is well deserved, I couldn't stop reading once I started. Thank you so much for writing this fanfic!
Ohana15 chapter 18 . 6/11/2021
I really appreciated how the story developed and how you were able to take what happened and show the short and long term outcomes in a way that felt like it could have been a natural extension/alteration of the original series. I think L's confusion especially at Light's confession made perfect sense and it made for an interesting dynamic that created a gradual evolution that helped formed the Light/L relationship. I also liked where you decided to take the story in its conclusion. Overall this was just a really well written piece!
Miko Eiko chapter 18 . 2/28/2021
Fue una historia sumamente interesante, la verdad no me sorprende que L no hubiera deducido el abuso hasta el retrato, incluso entre víctimas de abuso no suelen reconocerse. Me encantaría una continuación de esto.
AngelousPoofy chapter 18 . 1/5/2021
FUCKKKK IT ENDED NOOOO! SHIT UGH

This was absolutely brilliant! I love it so much! Im going to miss this a lot. Thank you- thank you so much for writing this! Absolute gold.
AngelousPoofy chapter 16 . 1/5/2021
"Well then -fuck me."

HOLY FUCK I DROPPED ALL MY SHIT.

I just can't get over the fact that Light's logic of getting rid his fear of sex is to.. have sex? How the- :(
AngelousPoofy chapter 10 . 1/5/2021
The onions man
The damn onions.
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
AAAAAAA I feel so bad hearing about Light's thougths! :( It's not your fault honey, you don't have to think about yourself that way. The topic about rape is always sensitive to me :(

I love your writing, it really captures you in.
SpecialSprite12 chapter 1 . 12/16/2020
Memento Mori, Unus Annus
ewatterson23 chapter 18 . 12/8/2020
IS IT DONE?! WTF
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2020
I honestly love this story, it’s well written and it honestly shows how impactful and tragic rape is. I love how the author described light’s mental state. And light’s characterisation is done so well. The author of this story is honestly splendid, like I hope they’re still writing at the moment. This is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve come back to read this story since I discovered it 3 years ago. I know that the story isn’t completed and I don’t think it will be updated anymore but it’s a good story, so I highly recommend it.
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »