Reviews for Memento Mori
blackbloodywolf chapter 18 . 2/6
this was such an interesting story!
GodsLittleGeek chapter 18 . 1/30
Absolutely incredible. This was just perfect! You, and I don't know how, have managed to capture both of them so freaking perfectly its astounding. Just like watching the show. Wow. The way you made Light not immediately fall for L, like so many other fics I've read, was like a breath of fresh air. The build was intoxicating and hilarious. Oh I do honestly love this. But it sucks that it's finished I'll be stuck in boredom now.
Many, many thanks.
azizet chapter 18 . 1/21
This was phenomenal!
RaiaYuki chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Look, I'll admit that rape is wrong, but, in a way, Light kind of got karma handed to him for all the people he killed. Even if they were criminals.
LadyHawke361 chapter 18 . 12/15/2017
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!
LadyHawke361 chapter 15 . 12/15/2017
LOL. Can't wait to see what havoc Ryuk causes!
LadyHawke361 chapter 14 . 12/15/2017
Oh dear L. It might have been better to let Light be executed after all. *giggles* Oh well, too late all you really have no idea how Light feels, but I think Light doth protest too much. I think Light really does like L too, he just does not want to admit it. Like he does not wish to admit to the rape or how it is actually affecting him.
LadyHawke361 chapter 11 . 12/15/2017
All I can say is WOW! L is really breaking his own code for Light! That... well that is amazing! 3
LadyHawke361 chapter 8 . 12/15/2017
Come on L! Figure it out. The constant showers, the faded bruises, his nightmares that started two days before his confession! You have all the clues! Figure it out! Hehe.

Great story. I'm heading to the next chapter!
LadyHawke361 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
OMG! This is so good! I just found this and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Darkoverlight chapter 18 . 11/22/2017
Just amazing. Both of them were so in character andt I must admit that in some momentsort, light and L were a little bit OOC but I did love it anyways. You did an awesome job, I wish you continue to it. You have a esplendid job here, amazing!
Kloness chapter 18 . 10/23/2017
This is a wonderful story and I hope, wherever you are, you’ll eventually finish this story. And I did see the complete sign on the story profile, im just in denial. *says with a completely face*
LilyPhantomhive01 chapter 18 . 10/19/2017
writer-san whatever it is you're doing with your time, I pray you'll make time to finish this fic. there are hundreds still waiting. gambatte!
The Four Eyes chapter 18 . 9/26/2017
what an amazing story

so many feels! most of them anguish and suffering, but still
i enjoyed it immensely