Reviews for Memento Mori
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 8/24
They didn't know about Ryuk only about Rem in this episode.

Thank you for sharing this with us :-)
Hey, I rewatched death note recently and started reading through some fanfics. Kinda stumbled across yours and just wanted to leave a small thank you for writing this piece. I really liked reading it. So... bye. :-)
VibrantVenus chapter 18 . 5/18
I think, right now my only question is this; Was L the writer of those books that Light really liked? Anyways, this fic was great, and sad, but mostly great.
Travesti chapter 18 . 5/3
Is that the end? Interesting! :)
raven.lily123 chapter 18 . 4/17
this was amazing! I'm so glad you wrote this!
kasia224 chapter 1 . 4/11
oh wow this was incredible! I hope you continue it!
Thinking-Of-A-Dream chapter 18 . 3/17
this is by far the best fanfic I have read of these two. you did a marvelous job with the characters, and how Light reacted to the rape. I will most definitely read this story again in the near future.
AIRbooks chapter 18 . 3/16
Oh. It was L. My suspicions have been confirmed.
This is a great story. You captured them really well. Good job.
Basker chapter 5 . 2/26
My heart started beating faster when I read that last sentence! So good..
Love chapter 18 . 1/30
Slow clap.
There are some grammar errors but overall...fan-fucking-tastic
Wow, just wow.
AngelesPG chapter 18 . 1/21
Primera vez que leo sobre este par la verdad me encanto gracias por compartir y espero que sigas escribiendo sobre ellos o otros, gracias
Guest chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
Woah...

Normally, I notice a long time before the end of a story that it(the ending)'s approaching, like by the chapters. But I was so engrossed in the story, I didn't even notice! My jaw literally dropped open when I saw that there were no remaining chapters- I love how L never really has a definite answer.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/1/2016
rejection
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
ARGHHHHHHH
I'm Just One Hell Of A Butler chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
I was looking forward to Light's confession the whole chapter long! It was amazingly done!
1,467 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »