Reviews for Memento Mori
I'm kind of worried about thus. I think Light was far too nice after the kiss, but he could just be hiding his feelings. I hope that is the case, and that he is indeed furious and disgusted. If he's all 'oh whatever, shit happens, I love you L' in the rest following chapters, I'm going to rage quit.
Holy shit, I was right. I guessed he was Light's rapist, and that he was the 'missing link' with the dates, but jesus, I didn't really think I'd be right! My hearts thumping in anticipation and anxiousness. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chaoter!
:( I don't like it when they fight. Makes my heart cry.
I think you handled the issue of rape and the impact on people extremely well. I look forward to reading the rest and I'm quite relived, because I've seen enough immature rape things to last a life time.
OpiumPoppy chapter 18 . 12/14/2015
I loved this story, I sped through it in a day and a night because I didn't want to stop reading!
You definitely improved as you went on. In terms of constructive criticism the first chapter was brilliant but just too fast paced. I can't speak for every victim ever but in my experience it should have taken Raito a bit longer to decide he wanted to kill himself. Basically I think even a genius would have been in shock and unable to process what had happened and how he felt about it so quickly. But that's only a pacing issue - nothing huge :) Now I'm going to check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/12/2015
WOAHHHH you're only 15?
you're so talented!
ANin chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
AGghh so sad
Guest chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
Oh, this is very nice to read! I really like the idea.
ANnon chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
EALLY NICE
anerol152 chapter 8 . 12/11/2015
I'm sorry,
I just can't take it anymore...
The all had brown-ish eyes!

...Thank you...

Sorry, just had to say that.

Even if the last one had contacts he still had naturally brown eyes.

Great story btw :D

*goes back to reading the story*
bri-notthecheese chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
I'm screaming! That last chapter was amazing and I love how you concluded it. I was slightly afraid that they would go all the way and I didn't think there was enough time for Light to be ready, so I was so SO HAPPY with what you did. Love the ending full of hope and the confirmation that L was indeed the writer. I had thought so and I was so happy to be right! This was simply wonderful.
bri-notthecheese chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
One more chapter left! I'm so excited to see what happens!
THAT WATARI/LIGHT FIGHT WAS EPIC.
bri-notthecheese chapter 14 . 9/15/2015
Ok so I started this fic earlier at work and once I got home, I resumed reading it and I couldn't stop. It's 2 in the morning and I need to wake up at 5 so i have to actually stop now so I'm not completely dead tomorrow, but it's been totally worth it. I am addicted. I promised myself I would sleep after L found out but I couldn't stop.
You write these two so wonderfully and I am in love with Light's inner monolouges and how he has such a hard time relinquishing control and even asking L to play chess, but L understands him. I love that L has figured out he loves Light and I am loving that Matt saw it right away. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Katak Nebula chapter 18 . 9/15/2015
Oh my God! Well, I rarely read english fiction. I seldom enjoyed it because of the difference in my languange and need more effort to understand. But yours, i really enjoyed it. Seriously. I drowned in the story just like that, though there's some word I dont know.

Can't say much, but I'll wait for your next updated. Definitely. I hope it end happily ever after. Too much pain in my heart looking at Light so vulnerable like this TwT
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 11 . 9/5/2015
I hope that whoever didn't like your story (or you, as an author) was because they didn't like how you turned the plot of the story because there's not much else to 'dislike' in this story. Unless... they are offended by the whole rape thing. (although they wouldn't be reading it for so long now, would they?). Hmm... maybe then how you handle Raito acting to the 'rape'? Well... I personally think you gave it justice. Actually, I think you gave justice to the whole story. At least 11/18 chapters for sure! You being a bad author? That's not true. For starters, your story telling is smooth and well balanced (that includes grammar too, of course). Secondly, you understand your characters. And you give time to explore the new environment they're put in. I liked a lot of things in this story, from big things to little touches of 'hair brushing aside' and such. But I guess, so far, I Loved L's decision on 'saving Light' I suppose?, the most. Not sure how it all will play out just yet but this chapter was phenomenal! And what amazes me more, is that you were 15 when you wrote this. It's amazing, you know? I know you're like what, 22 right now? Same age as me. And I know I wasn't shallow when I was 15 but you had got a much Much deeper understanding of the people's mind (doesn't matter if it's imagination based or not) than I was back then. I guess the only sad thing in all of this, is that I'm not sure even if you'd read this? But... if you do, then I'd really like to congratulate you on what you achieved here
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »