Reviews for Memento Mori
Kimberly Chin chapter 11 . 2/20
You're 15 when you wrote this?

I'm jealous.
kim chapter 10 . 2/20
This LxLight makes me warm and tingly.
Kimberly Chin chapter 9 . 2/20
I'm kicking in frustration, right now.
Kimberly Chin chapter 8 . 2/20
. .k
SO GOOD! Now THIS is a story.
Kimberly Chin chapter 3 . 2/20
Of course they'll be fighting. It's in their nature.
Kimberly Chin chapter 1 . 2/20
This is not OOC. Light would actually act like this. Or think like this. Covering up his feelings but feeling REALLY MAD on the inside. It IS mad.
Canadonewithyou chapter 18 . 2/9
I finished this in one day. I was up until almost 2 in the morning reading this :'). I can't beleive that you were only 15 when you wrote this. You Amazing at this and I hope you keep writing!
*inhales violently*
Dude. I can't even describe how well put together this chapter was,I'm literally shaking.
This chapter
Let me just say
This was an amazing chapter. So much development.
KawaiKitsuneGirl chapter 18 . 2/6
Loved it.

I can just imagine Watari doing that as well! I started laughing as I read it, and I had guessed earlier that L was the writer- I kinda skipped the sex scenes cos I'm not that big a fan of yaoi sex!

It was amazing though, and a much better ending than the real one (manga end anyway) which literally had me and my two friends (we were all reading the books which belonged to one of them) and we kinda had a pity party in the middle of lunch...

We got a lot of funny looks...
Kuro skies chapter 18 . 1/30
Wow that was one amazing story!
brookeworm22556 chapter 18 . 1/27
I loved this fic! It's so different than all of the other LightxL fics, and very creative.
Noyoki chapter 18 . 1/22
This is the second time I've read this story and it was worth the second read through. You captured the characters well and it was surprisingly realistic. I really like how you didn't give into the urge many writers have of making them suddenly fall madly in love and start having roudy sex. Not that I'm not a fan of such, but it wouldn't have fit the story. You'd be surprised how many people write rape stories where the victim ends up having consentual sex a few chapters later with no problems.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
wait, wait... this story is over are you kidding me!?

Man, at least write a sex scene ._.

But it was good overall. I especially like the part where Raito dehydrated himself and L had to force open the door. Kyaaa
Reapermon8 chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
You were 15 when you wrote this? That's impressive! I'm 15 and I don't think I could write this well. I think you did a fine job. I consider your writing an inspiration. Excellent work!
1,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »