Reviews for Memento Mori
Hideki Ryuga chapter 18 . 4/16
This is the best fanfiction I have honestly read. Everything is so in character and I just love it. It makes me want to turn it into a RP plot and just immerse myself in the concept.

Thank you very much for writing this. I praise you!
This was really awesome. I loved it.
Awesome. This story has a great start. Well done.
OMG! this is the best chapter in all of fan fiction history, how L finds out is just pure amazingness, great detail and this story is written awesomely, there are no flaws I can find in this story! when I was reading this chapter I was jumping out of my seat and screaming like a maniac because it's like, Light! open your eyes!
OMG! best fan fiction I've ever read in my entire life, I love it so much and I'm only three chapters in ;) and oh mah gosh this chapter is absolutely fabulous! love it so much 3
Memento Mori chapter 1 . 3/23
You might want to check out an episode (11) of an anime show called Death Parade...it will blow your mind.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 3/19
I find it a little sweet how L explained the bathrooms and the way he let Light help with that case, even if he had finished it himself.
LadyTeldra chapter 18 . 3/8
-Blushes giggling- Alright, alright. I'll give you and the friend who recommended this fic props, I did end up enjoying it.

I was a little, a lot, hesitant at the beginning of this of this story. The characters were out of wack, and to be honest were throughout, and that was a big point for me. But I stuck with it and once I got over the slight OOCness I was fine.

But anyways, good story Yada yada, it's 5 am heading towards six and I do have to wake up some time tomorrow.
Kimberly Chin chapter 11 . 2/20
You're 15 when you wrote this?

I'm jealous.
kim chapter 10 . 2/20
This LxLight makes me warm and tingly.
Kimberly Chin chapter 9 . 2/20
I'm kicking in frustration, right now.
Kimberly Chin chapter 8 . 2/20
. .k
SO GOOD! Now THIS is a story.
Kimberly Chin chapter 3 . 2/20
Of course they'll be fighting. It's in their nature.
Kimberly Chin chapter 1 . 2/20
This is not OOC. Light would actually act like this. Or think like this. Covering up his feelings but feeling REALLY MAD on the inside. It IS mad.
Canadonewithyou chapter 18 . 2/9
I finished this in one day. I was up until almost 2 in the morning reading this :'). I can't beleive that you were only 15 when you wrote this. You Amazing at this and I hope you keep writing!
1,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »