Reviews for Stars in The Sky
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Pathetic.

The perfect lexical description.
highlander348 chapter 39 . 5/18/2014
This story sucked.
scarlucci2014 chapter 39 . 10/29/2013
So your not making anymore chapters to this story?
scarlucci2014 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
Good story by the way love it! But why are you always typing so late are you going to college or to high school and have to much homework?

P.S have you ever consider becoming a writer.
Tears of a Spirit chapter 39 . 7/29/2013
Awww man! im really sad you stopped this. but life takes precedence over all. thanks for the great story while it lasted! I'm assuming this not up for adoption. but I still loved this piece nonetheless.
Drewby chapter 39 . 7/17/2013
I guess I'm your 500th review!

Just finished reading up until here and I'm so gutted you're not going to continue! But I understand as well.

Thanks for a really good Harry/Cho story, it's getting harder to find these.
my world chapter 39 . 6/26/2013
nice series it was bumpy at times
SlythrInHermione chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Ron's a moron .. Seriously, so tactless and rude .. I would have told him and Hermione to fuck off right quick a few times in this chapter .. Its too bad this is abandoned cause its started off good
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Hey! I've always liked the sorta complex character of Cho Chang and like to read a story with her PoV.
G Fawkes chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
OMG! No, Neville doesn't have any classes with Luna BECAUSE SHE'S NOT IN THEIR YEAR. And that's not Neville's fault, either! It's the completely un-prepared, un-researched, un-knowing, not caring, 'I'll just write anythingIgoddamnwant', Moron of an author. Thanks alot. I quit.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
"Ron rolled over and sighed. 'You've been goin' out for about a week now. Why'd you all only mention it now?' "

THIS is what I'm talkin' about! Is it September? Because the first Hogsmeade weekend was at the end of the first week, but SUPPOSEDLY it was 'only 4 weeks to Valentine's Day', like, weeks ago as the story reads. The teacher's didn't notice anything about their studies THAT fast, so that must have taken a while. Why not go back in and change the 'ball' to Halloween, but then make sure you only have 8 weeks worth of 'stuff' happening before it. And yes, I did catch the 'quidditch will be starting soon' bit, so there's another 'second or third week of school' item.
G Fawkes chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Re-aranging the castle now, too, I see...
'She gave him a brilliant smile and a quick kiss before she ran up the next flight of stairs toward her own tower.'
Gryffindor tower is on the seventh floor. Ravenclaw tower is (according to DH) also on the seventh floor, but on a completely different end of the castle, and (maybe it's just my assumption) requires going DOWN first to get ACROSS to where you may finally go UP to it. (hp lexicon: /hogwarts/castle/hogwarts_ #Seventh) It's not super clear about it, but you are led to believe that the 'towers' are not joined.
Coincidently, Dumbledore's office IS accessible from Gryffindor tower, as is the room of requirement. It's just the other 'towers' that are not, namely Astronomy, Divination (North tower), and Ravenclaw. I don't know if the owelry is considered a tower or not, buit it's damn inconvenient.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Yeah, nice... movie references, wonderful.
Here's the thing, people: As delightful as the first movie was, with the darling little kids, the perfect Dumbledore, the 'nearly word for word' adaptation of the book (except omitted scenes)... that's exactly how BAD every OTHER movie was in relation to the corresponding book (and book 6 sucked ass, all it's own), and to even acknowledge them as a source (as opposed to the books) is embarassing.
Oh, and begging for reviews? Careful, you might get more than you asked for.
G Fawkes chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
There's just SOOOOOOOOOOO much inconsistency, it's driving me crazy! All the back and forth of take it slow/ snog like animals... there is not enough (written) happening to denote time in between these events. Just now, before, Harry didn't even know what his next class was (?),and everything READS as if it is the second day of school or something, when it is SUPPOSED to be 4 weeks to Valentine's. The ENTIRE school would have seen Harry and CHO together at some point by now IF it was January, so Padma, all of Ravenclaw, and the fan club should be completely 'up to speed' with WHOM Cho is dating. They aren't walking around under his invisibility cloak, and they are FREQUENTING every known closet.
I'll try to sit back and relax ('cuz otherise I'd have to quit reading) but I highly recommend some editing/rewriting the ACTUAL scenes, INJSTEAD of a/n's that try to explain things (poorly). And hey, it's been 5 years since it began... I'm guessing some of the writing skilled are better honed by now!
It's a cute fic, and enjoyable, or I wouldn't even try.
G Fawkes chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Ron can't even hide it anymore... He's sooooooo incredibly gay and crushing on Harry, I want to vomit! I hope your little 'surprize' for Ron, later, is Draco!