Reviews for The Good the Bad, and the AWWW CRAP!
ivanganev1992 chapter 23 . 3/5
Ch 23 . I AGREE WITH AWW CRAP .

PREVIOUSLY RESUMED :

AFTER CHASING SASUKE FOR POWER LUST NARUTO MET ITACHI . HE WAS ALLMOST ABSORBED BUT DAMN HE ESCAPED. PREVIOUSLYIN THE LIFE KUUBI LIKES AND HATES AND HATES THAT IS BEGINNING TO LIKE NARUTO .

AKATSUKI FROM DIMENSION - 3 SUMMONED KUUBI AND KUUBI GOT THERE AND NARUTO WITH HIM IN HANYO (HALF DEMON) TECHNICALLY INTERMIXED WITH THE NINETAILS.

THE GROUP FROM THERE THOUGH HE IS KUUBI.
AND BETWEEN SMALL FIGHTS, SEARCH FOR GOOD HE LEAKED THE DANGEROUS YOIKI OF THE KUUBI .

AFTER RETURNING AND SOME MISHAPS KUUBI STARTS TO AFFECT EVEN MRE AND INFLUENCE AND FINALLY EATING CHUNKS AND REMODEL THE HARTHEST CHILD MEMORIES TO SOFTEN THEM AND SAYING TO KILL ALL LIKE GAARA .

AND AFTER THAT TORTURE MINATO IN THE DEAL OR KUSHINA SAVED WHAT IS THE REST OF THEIR SON .

KUUBI SAID WHAT HORRIFIC CHILDHOOD NARUTO HAD AND HE ATE IT AND ALTER IT TO SOFTEN IT .

AND NOW MINATO IS HERE WANTING TO SAVE NARUTO ,NARUTO'S BODY ,ALL RAGE OF HELLBOY AND THE OTHER DIMENSION TRAVELERS AND ONLY BECAUSE NARUTO WILL SUFER THE PAYBACK FOR EVERYTHING HE IS RESTRAINING TO DO IT .

SOLVE THAT MESS PLEASE.
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 3/4
Ch 17 HILLARIOS ROFL ;...()) "¿" (...; "¿"
Asuka1920 chapter 23 . 2/10
Please update soon!
Must read more!
Tutu chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Go kiss a pig ur fanfic is shit ;).
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Lol omg you fucking idiot loser hypocrite naruto is an anime character hellshit is nothing how can u mix them ? stop raping this awsome anime with your shitty fanfic I'm pissed off
SoulMore chapter 23 . 12/12/2015
FAN!~
LeoTheProxy chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
So far I LOVE it! Even though I never actually been a fan of Naruto
Guest chapter 23 . 6/26/2015
This is going awesome. I would like to see more of a bond between naruto annd hellboy. Maybe like a big brother bond. Hellboy empathizing with him about what its like to fear the thing inside. Maybe the 2 in a fight together. You are awesome at this. Please consider this. Keep it up.
The Fox Sage chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
They are known as jinchuriki or in english the power of human sacrifice
CMVreud chapter 23 . 4/20/2014
Awesome story bro, a pity you broke it.
CMVreud chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
Now here from the beginning it goes more like the start of the actual Hellboy.
I don't know how to say it.
It just has a different air about it, more... sophisticated? mature? I can't really tell. It's this je ne sais quoi.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Kami above! I like that tunning gag with the/any freaks/supernaturals/mutants/aso at a con and not raising flags and high water.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 23 . 4/12/2014
Not your ordinary fic! Great read! Hate the cliffy! Picture Naru-kun pouting...
Guest chapter 23 . 1/10/2014
This is pretty darn good shame you havent updated in about 2 years and right as it was getting good so pleeeeeeeease update if you can want to find out what happens :D
thenarutoking chapter 12 . 11/26/2013