Reviews for Gentleman
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow. I'm too stunned to say much more, but WOW.
Kayla chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw, soo good! Great character analysis here, Lee and Kara were spot on. Liked the way you exposed their emotions through the fight, and loved the way you wrapped it up. The way Lee handled it was perfect. Oh how I love our tempestuous pilots:) Awesome work, off to read more of yours now!
G.R chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Beautiful.
Darcy chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
My heart fluttered dangerously throughout. Beautifully balanced. Encore!
Brenny chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
so sweet. as a big K/L fan i totally love it, really good job
Bymaga Jones chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Wow. What a well written, powerful story. Great job.
ddt73 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story, you play the characters well.

One thing I would have like to see was Lee admit he was abused as well by his mother. This came out this past season in the Day in the Life.

Would love to see Kara's reaction to that. I think she would so angry about that. People who are abused like that tend to have low self worth, like they deserve it. Which is how Kara is played cause her abuse was severe. I think she would be like how is that possible you didn't deserve that. Maybe I deserved it, but no way you did.

Anyway you played the scene the very well indeed. I think you are going to want to keep up with it.
arielmoondance chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This was lovely! I really like the different emotions playing against each other and the choices they make to go through with them. Very touching- thanks!
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Great story. I did notice that, she always hits first, but I never thought about it that way and Lee is so great. Great job.