Reviews for You're Weak
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 6 . 3/23
why is Naruto and sakura engaged when 1 sakura doesn't deserve him and 2 shes still going coocoo for coco pops on sasuke
anne chapter 8 . 2/10
i dont understand why sasuke would be mad at hinata...
LovitaSxH chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
nice story
SilverRider09 chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
...and here I was, just beginning to like Sakura because I had started to watch shippuden. Now all that sympathy, like, and happiness all went dooowwwwwnnnn the drain after this story. I'm never gonna be able to look at her nor Hinata in the same way eeevvveeeer again...

Great story! Lots of emotion and description!
Azuki-no-fury1 chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Couldnt be bothered to log in but all i need to say is "Thumbs up" and good job. I quite enjoyed this story- enough to finish it off and dayyuuummm gurrl i don't like Sakura either! Shes only getting more tolerable coz she's getting less screen time on the manga ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
So many grammatical errors! You really need someone to look over your work. The premise is quite interesting, but the grammar seriously detracts from the story.
umnia chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
cool
Doctor.Uta chapter 11 . 10/13/2011
Awesome story, there's not a lot of good SasuHinas out there. X3 Keep writing!

-Failure-chan
NeitherSaneNorInsane chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Oh my good lord. You wrote this when you were 14? That's amazing!

The only part I hate was sakura. You could have mad sasuke more jealous though bu I'm not complaining. I loved it! I wonder what happened to sakura. I seriously hoped she died
Djomar chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Really beautiful story!But I'm still a little upset that Sasuke kissed Sakura,that was so sad,I already hated Sakura and expected something like that from her,but I seriously wanted to kill Sasuke,or at least give him a good beating.I still don't understand why he did it,he's supossed to hate Sakura,she annoys him to no end,and then suddenly he's kissing her just like doesn't make Hinata never asked him why he kissed Sakura
Wannabe-Temari chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
waaaaahhahhhhh so sad ! like seriously, i dont get why hinata told everyone ? pretty pointless mind u. there was nothing wrong with keeping the secret. i dont know why sasuke overreacted either. naruto is a complete ass towards hinata i swear. i hate sakura to death she should just die. :)
Wannabe-Temari chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
cool story :) is hinata a better anbu than sasuke ?
Tnguy988 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
The last part was so funny. Thanks for writing.
hinata-fan2 chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
i enjoyed reading your story :)
Nesrine chapter 11 . 1/3/2010
Its a cute story keep up updating , good work