Reviews for Hana
Mckejackson chapter 36 . 12/17/2013
I think you need to make a sequel! :)
Chibisensei110787 chapter 36 . 6/3/2012
Please make a sequel! I couldn't stop reading this story because it was that good XD
AngelaAngel chapter 36 . 3/31/2012
weewww finally finished huh:) I thought there would be more and go into the depth of what they wanted with Chei though... lol BUT it was still great :D at least you finished it ! really liked the story and reading it was a blast:) take care3
AngelaAngel chapter 35 . 1/1/2012
woooow please update soon! this is my favorite of time fanfiction writin D I can't wait to hear more and see how the others take care of Chie!Maybe she'll get sick ;)I'd love to see them fret over her hahhahaah Can't wait to hear more!Moving along really smoothlyD!Love it so much!
AngelaAngel chapter 34 . 6/22/2010
omg - thank you sooooo much for updating3even though there are minor errors, it's still a good chapter_please keep updating and take your time, no rush for me, I ca go monthsa. a::33poor chie - and the others stupid slave buyers!. -please update soon6-&_& can't wait for your next chapter,well I can but please do updateXD-bye-bye3
AngelaAngel chapter 32 . 5/26/2010
PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEE KEEEEEEEPPPPP WRRRRIIITTTIIINGGGGGG THHHHIIISSSS STOOORRRRRYYYY33333333IIII LLLLOOOOVVVEEE ITTTTT SOOO MUCHHHHHHHH333333 PLEASE UPDATE SOON, HAVEN'T UPDATED IN ALMOST 6 MONTHS D soo please update soon I LOOVVVVEEEE YOUUUUU!AND YOURRRR STORYYYY333333333
AngelaAngel chapter 33 . 12/25/2009
PLEASEupdate this is such a great story,and I love to read it I have been waiting forever for you to update chapter 33xDcan not wait until the next one3LOVE IT and keep writing(number 1)!
Anya Magera chapter 31 . 7/28/2009
Love the story so far! Hope for more soon.
ena-the-wolf chapter 30 . 3/5/2009
please update i LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH i HAVE GOTTEN TO READING DIFFERENT STORIES BUT I WILL ALWAYS LIVE THIS ONE THE MOST:)SMILEY
reviewqueen chapter 28 . 1/28/2009
please please put chapter 29 up soon i love ur story
Alma Rodriguez chapter 28 . 12/29/2008
YOU SHOULD REALLY CONTINUE UPDATING SOON I REALLY LIKE THIS FANFIC ALOT I MEAN ALOT! I'VE READ THIS ABOUT 8 TIMES ALREADY IT'S GOOD IT'S KINDA LIKE A CLIFF HANGER AT THE VERY END I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO IT IS BADLY!
EternalOctoberNight chapter 25 . 10/7/2008
Hurray for updates I havent read this story in a while. Looking foward to your next update!
EternalOctoberNight chapter 23 . 9/18/2008
Hurray for updates, looking foward to the next chapter!
EternalOctoberNight chapter 22 . 9/17/2008
Yeah I love your story, just read all 22 chapters! Cant wait until you update! Oyasumi
Sarkura chapter 20 . 7/16/2008
ka! goku! is my fav char but chie chan is confused on who she likes ka! however, gojyo is kinder getting on my nevars touching you like that!