Reviews for Mayhem Pending
Please update soon
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
Yesh, have some mercy on Ranma in here, but I do like Akane's attitude in general:)
Sweet Angel chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Love the story! Please Please update! I'm begging you!
Eirdaru chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
I really like this story! I love the idea of akane takeing her life in her own hands & being friends with taro! Please update in the near future!
tuatara chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
As an Akane fan, I'm afraid this was a pretty disappointing read. That's because this isn't an Akane story. It's a story about an original character who happens to be named Akane. There's practically nothing recogizable as Akane to be found here. I had high hopes going in, as I'm all for Akane discovering some hidden strength within herself and growing as a person. There are far too few stories that actually attempt such a thing. So I was totally prepared to be into this. But that's just not what it turned out to be.

Oh well. These things happen. Thanks for trying, anyway.
Nessa671 chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Please update soon.
Amy chapter 8 . 12/27/2010
This story is really good! Please update soon!

And yes, I agree. Writer's block is one of the worst things ever created.
nessa671 chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
Please update soon.
kaori and yoshi chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
that was so cool! you need to write more! i am very happy with the way you changed akane and i loved how you tied in the whole yu yu hakusho group! my favorie part would have to be when she was on the phone with kurama talking about the drug because of the fact that they are talkig about drugging perverted old happosai! happosai is a lot like miroku! only worse!

(i love signing it that way!)
Kurt Baros aka The Falcon chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
i like your story but you act like ranma is evil incarnate and akane is just the sweet angel...which isnt the case. ranma my have foot in mouth syndrome but its his fathers fault for that and rama saved akane dozens of times and if ranma ever tried to actually malest akane he would have a sizure before he did it because of how shy he is. i understand this is a akane fic but ranma should be a bigger part of it.
Ceaselessfall chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
LOL Botan surely has a "special" style in describing XD
nessa671 chapter 8 . 5/28/2009
Please update you.
Shadow Girl chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
I must say that I just LOVE your story! So funny and one of the best crossover I've ever had the pleasure of readin'! Hope to see another chapter real soon! _
blackhole chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
omg! i love it! :D please update again soon _
The Major chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
Showed a lot of promise up to and including chapter 4.

Since then I have found the story to be going from unpleasant to awful, mainly because of the way you are either throwing away or portraying negatively everything to do with Ranma 1/2.

Up to chapter 4 Akane was still recognisable and the put downs of the rest of Ranma 1/2 was bearable. From Chapter 5 on... Akane is totally unrecognizable, her character changes far past the point your story would justify IMHO. Add to that your negative portrayal of the rest of Nerima.

I would suggest that you rewrite this story as a YYH fic with an original character in the pseudo-Akane role. As it is the blatant bashing makes this fic end up as painful to read as most of the Akane-bashing fic's on FF-Net.

If you insist on calling this story a Ranma 1/2 fic, may I recommend the stories of Allyn Yonge to you, found at:

These stories also involve building up Akane and putting down the rest of the cast, so you may find them to your taste.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »