Reviews for Obstruction
beautiful dreamere chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
just wanted to say, that doctor's an ass. or maybe it's just cuz i hate the bros being talked to like that. lol. n_n
irishgirl9 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
I can't believe you left it there. I want to know what wrong with Sam! Great update! I can't wait to read more!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Mean! Mean, mean, mean cliffy! I need more please!

P.S. gives doctor a good kick in the shin. Or perhaps a bit higher...
simplyjazzie09 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Ah you killed me! I thought we would find out what ails him!

Oh well, still love it and can't wait!
prolixmay chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
aww this was a sad chapter, in the sense that Dean got blamed for the things he should have done right, and in some manner the doctor is right, Dean should have brought Sammy to the hospital right away. But anyways, the way he was comforting Sammy in the hospital and the way he was making sure to tell Sammy through the touch and comfort, that he isn't gonna leave Sammy, that he's going to stay right next to him. And the fact that Sammy just wanted Dean to be there right next to him, soothing him, and well treating him like he was when he was younger, and thats what makes this sort of relationship and this bond unbreakable. The love that these brothers share for each other, well I doubt even a girlfriend or anything else would get in the way of that. anyways nice chapter;), I'm guessing Dean's gonna get really upset at the fact that he should have come in earlier.
Fendy chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
OMG! I love it! I love this! Continue! I'm waiting!
bluesweetie1978 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
hey really great story keep up the good work please update soon
Deanaholic1 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
another fantstic chapter. i mean the doctor was funny. Dean omg..it was just gr8
JoyofReading chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Man I think the Doctor is being just a bit harsh to our Dean. Sam's a big boy if he didn't want to go go the doctor he wasn't going to go. But I like how much it adds to Dean's angst.

At least Sam is conscious Dean should be happy for that one.

Can't wait for more.
Onari chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
M...I'm so sorry for Dean and how guilty he's feeling...but when you put it like that...well, the doctor's got a point _

Nice couple of updates!

Love xx
Plutobaby494 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
Poor Sam, Poor Dean too! The doctor's being kinda harsh isn't he? Though I can see it from his point of view, not knowing of Sam and Dean's extra activities! Poor Dean, he feels so guilty! Please update soon! This is so good!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 10 . 8/6/2007
great part!
Plutobaby494 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
Man that's three times in the span of a week that he's been near deaths door! Counting his plunge into the shallow ditch! Things arn't looking so good for Sam! Please update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Colby's girl chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
I love this story ! Sorry I haven't reviewed until chapter nine but I just returned from a month long road trip and I could only download the chapters every week or so. Please keep up the great writing ! Thanks
pandora jazz chapter 10 . 8/5/2007
First thanks for continuing your story. I was afraid that you had reached a dead end and we would never know the ending.

Just read the last two chapters, thanks for the updates.

I'm glad that Sam is at the hospital now. I was irritated when Sam convinced Dean not to take him again and than waited almost to long to get there.

I understand the doctors anger at Dean, he thinks that Dean didn't care enough to seek treatment for Sam. I'm glad that Sam spoke up in defense of his brother, but that is not going to help the massive guilt trip that Dean will be on now.

The doctor has no idea how far Dean will go to take care or save his brother.

Thanks again for continuing your story.

You definitely hit us with emotional moments in these two chapters.

Until next time, take care.
405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »