Reviews for Obstruction
GreySide58 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
This is really good. I'd like to read more. :)
Nessie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I love all your storys! Im sure I will love this one as well. Please update soon!
me chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
plezz update soon
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
GOOD start!

Can't wait to see what happens!

Please update soon!
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Omg and i was just about to go and get a bag of peanut m&m's from the otherside of the room (screw that). Good job, i really liked this add more soon and i'll defenitly read and review )
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You are an evil genius. This story is fantastic. I can't wait for the update. Can't let all of your adoring fans down, can you?
poisonivykiss chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
:O.

No effing way!

YOU HAVE TO UPDATE.
Jessica chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
wow sammy choking over candy and not breathing what will happen add more now now and hurry thanks
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I was wondering what kind of limp you were going to serve up. Choking is perfect. Done in by a peanut m&m...say it isn't so!

Great start :)
tona234angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
awesome job. please update soon.
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
More torture for Sam, I love it.

This one is a new idea, but considering how many times Sam has been strangled on the show it fits nicely.

Can't wait to see what happens.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow, fantastic first chapter, loved it! Great that they are going to visit Bobby and his chilli! Trust Dean to have asked for it extra hot just to get some fun out of Sam struggling to eat it! And who would have thought m&m's being so dangerous, well, guess they wouldn't have been if Dean hadn't had to avoid the dog! Not good though that Sam is choking and nothing Dean has done has helped, not the hit on the back or the more drastic Heimlich manoeuvre! And now he has stopped breathing, and you have left us with a cliffy!

Looking forward to next update, I've said before you do sick/hurt Sam and protective Dean to perfection and his chapter certainly didn't disappoint! You also write their relationship and banter spot on too!
hellcat chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
an m&m? seriously.. that's a brilliant idea! definitely one of the most original ideas yet! good on you.. :)
My heart beats only for you chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ek, scary. Hope you update this
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 7/16/2007