Reviews for Obstruction
JenBurch chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
hehehe no blue ones? bummer huh?

Not a fan, myself.

I was thinking how ironic it was - and woulda made a good for Dean to make after the fact - that they fight demons on a daily basis and Sam's nearly taken out by a peanut m'm! lol

Great chapter... but why do I get the feeling that, once again, there's more going on with Sam than you're telling us? Is he bleeding to death again? lol
astalder27 chapter 12 . 1/14/2008
I love it! My favorite stories are the ones where Dean really lets his emotions show... and when Sam gets the crap kicked out him LOL! Terrific job, probably my favorite story of yours!
PipkinTwo chapter 12 . 12/7/2007
You've done it again Kokoda, a really good read, and an original critter too! Great job
Zadrak chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
im enjoying this story far too much! Will read more in the morning - its 2.15 am and im wilting lol. M&Ms are scary...

xZx
Cupido chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Wow, I am never ever eating m'ms in the car again. Seriously. I am impressed, you've found a whole new way to make limp!Sam. Very neat.
Jan-AQ chapter 12 . 9/1/2007
Yay! That was fun to read! I'm glad that everything worked out in the end. Lovely hurt comfort. Hehe. Good job! Thanks for posting it!
Jan-AQ chapter 11 . 9/1/2007
What a mean doctor. Ick. Poor Sam. Poor Dean too. it must be killing him.
Jan-AQ chapter 10 . 9/1/2007
Haha! Dean's getting reamed out! Well I'm glad that Sam set the record straight. Poor guys. Great fic!
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
Wow! And now his condition is worse. What a mess. He should have gone to the doctor when Dean suggested it. Oh well. We'll get more yummy hurt comfort then.
Jan-AQ chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
"You boys wanna play Florence Nightingale in the other room .." LOL!

POor Sammy! i love it! Fantastic fic!
Jan-AQ chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Wow! They scraped by that one! And Sam's still hurt. Aw. Great story!
Jan-AQ chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
Ack! Oh. WHat a mess. Haha I can't believe Sam's luck! Poor guy. This plan doesn't seem like the greatest.. oh well, let's see what happens next! :] Nice chapter!
Jan-AQ chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
Ah! Scary! Sam run for it! Oh man. Great ending for a chapter, good cliffhanger. Nice buildup!
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 9/1/2007
Whe! Great chapter! LOL at the chili. Poor Sam. I have a feeling that not telling Dean is a BAD idea.
Jan-AQ chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
Yay! I love this! Awesome fic so far! Poor Sam. Hehe. Thank you!
400 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »