Reviews for Youkai gone astray
SnarrySlave chapter 7 . 7/17
Just found this and I love it I do hope you will update this and that its not on hitus.
DeathknightArmony chapter 7 . 5/6
I really like this and hope for more soon.
draco7347 chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
Really love this story cant wait for new chapters
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
Please update! :D
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
There is a difference between a sensei or instructor, and a shishou or a master. Iruka-sensei. Think school teacher. Tsunade-shishou. Think how Sakura became Tsunades personal apprentice.

Other than that, I am a huge Tenten-fanboy and the biggest anti-Hyuuga ever. So naturally all the NejiTen this chapter was rather irritating. Enough to the point where it offsets my desire to see a demon-Naruto and more Sesshomaru.

I must think hard about whether to continue reading this story whilst ignoring any possible NejiTen moments or to simply quit now.

Nevertheless, I do commend this fic so far. Keep up the good work.
Lerris chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
This is not bad but it is a little slow...
Hikaru-chan200 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter I really like your writing style and youre really good at the grammar and its ultra rare to see you make mistakes, I really like this story and would live to see it continue I would offer to be you beta reader but Im not that good at grammar or more to say "how to write the word" because I sometime use translate google to see how too write the word - I hope you have not stop writing this story because its really good XD I hope there is a next chapter
toofine89 chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Really like the character interactions in here as they really mesh together well, not so big a fan of some of the individual actions of the character. Naruto is smart, but the way he treats/analyze certain things seems too developed for a young preteen who is I fluenced by youki that feeds instincts, not logic. Also the way Sasuke opened up with Ino present so quickly just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
Nix Whispen chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Your rant about physics and suffixes is totally correct ( dont know about numbers) thanks I'm probably not going to use a bunch of weights and suffixes for my story because of what you said
Nix Whispen chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Will naruto have ears and tails
21Orphans chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Wow I have nothing to say at the length of that chapter. I don't actually have problems with Kakashi when it goes into shippuden but I have problems with Sakura the whole way since I just not like her. I find Kakashi is an easily likeable character if you ignore the fact he is a bad teacher and favoritized sasuke while Sakura is a horrid person 99% of the time.
Shin'en of the Chaotic Destiny chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
I love this story and hope it will be continued even though it has been 4 to 5 years, but I truly hope it will. You have made a great story, IncandescentOne.

Sincerely,

Shin'en Shukumei

The King of Chaos
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
poor naruto.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I Loved it! I espeshully liked the omakes!
Dark Topaz chapter 7 . 10/7/2011