Reviews for The Tears You Knew You'd Cry
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
You write so well!
Caprican chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I found this story through a "best of" blog and I can tell you that the blogger was right! This was an amazing weaving of cannon and original story that blended so well I am almost convinced that this is where the story was meant to be. Simply fantastic! I can't wait to read more by you! Keep writing!
naturewitch22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Good Fanfiction!
karasu chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
freaking loved it!
Revina Aclarr chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wow. This is amazing. The best dramione fic I have read. I'd recommend this to anyone. The angst between them makes me happy, and makes me want to cry at the unfairness of it all. And that part with Dumbledore...Oh, you bloody Death Eaters, must you always come in at annoying,(but sadly, plot generating) times?

Thanks for giving me a good (But long. Very long.) read!

And it would be nice if you made a sequel, not that I expect you to...For many people, the first is better than the second, though I do think you are a good enough writer to manage. :)

-Revina Aclarr
HP0247 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I thought this story was really very unique and well told. I didn't mind the use of exerts from the book because you've filled in the missing, and very probable, feelings of Draco.

Anyway, you've done a really good job on telling your story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.
reader in awe over your story chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
They thing i like most about this oneshot is the fact that it is, first and foremost, believable. The way you wrote this, fitting in the storyline of the actual book, makes it seem as if the romance has actually happened, which i love.

The characterizations are awesome...writing amazingly smooth...and altogether, a great and well-written story!

One of my favorites in this ship! Overall awesomeness!
chronic-overshare chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is amazing :) You should really continue it!
Skybound2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This was absolutely breathtaking. You weaved the story in between the lines of HBP beautifully, and with so much respect for the characters. This deserves many more reviews and praises then it is getting. Bravo.
oooh.pretty butterfly chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Absolutely can't believe this was your first HP fanfic. You captured their dynamic so beautifully. Apart from a few spelling errors and one or two typos I have to say it was absolutely amazing, adn moving and i love love love your writing style.
devoid69 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
...Wow. That was just...amazing. How you used things from the book and yet...twisted them perfectly to fit this scenario, and filled it with so much vital, pulsating emotion, and the whole way you structured the story...I don't know what I'm saying, but it was wonderful, and touching...and I am still coming back to reality from it. Well done you.

Whatever you do, don't ever stop writing-it would be a deadly crime!
driedfruits chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Okay, can somebody explain to me why you have only 30 reviews? This was amazing! Really well-written, totally believable, and realistic... Really, I don't understand. This was great. Thank you for this, and please, keep writing.
sparkly red ribbon chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
first of all, i was surprised that this was all in one chpater! the fact taht i saw '1 chapter' and '30,0 words' made me click on it...plus the summary of course, that made me want to read it. previosly i didn't really like draco/hermoine, but this story just..caught my attention somehow. and i really liked it..it made me want to cry at some points cause i knew it wasn't going to have a happy ending. and reading about draco's pain made it ever more heart breaking...poor draco. i listened the Here's to the NIght during February adn July. It really did create just the right atmsophere for this story...i really liked this story! i read it all in one sitting...and BOY do my eyes hurt! anyway i'm totally faving this...

good job!
villainvalkyrie chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
great stuff... :)
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
one of the greatest song fics ever ! and the song was amazingly compatible with your story !

great job !