Reviews for When I Think of You: PART DEUX
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
If I remember correctly, sneezing means pregnant... did Seven do that? LOL
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Is there another story to follow this one?

If there isn't a story, many of us would appreciate an update.
Thisissocliche chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Aww cute... Do another continuation?
Pleeeease?
spritznar chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
ahaha, i just watched the episode "good shepherd" and tal was so cute in it i had to go look for celes femslash. i wasn't really expecting to find much but i was plesantly surprised to find this _ super cute
purrpickle chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Hee hee hee. That was good. And I LIKE the Second Person POV. To tell you the truth, I didn't really notice it. Hmm... Anyway, keep up the good work! I like the stories!

-purrpickle
agroxneko chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Lol. Tal Celes sneezes in Seven's face. Though she might have found it cute. I like this fic!

*thinks to myself:lately i've been addicted femslash, odd. Though i love it!* I'm crazy about non-straight relationships for some odd reason. *Blame my sister, she loves gayness and got me into it.*
jollypantsxcore chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
I know I'm being a little slow here, what with reviews on older fics and all...

But I truly did enjoy this.

Although, it seems to me that people don't just "love" each other after sleeping together for a single night.

But overall?

Bravo.

:]]
DianeB chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Heh, I liked Singing Violin's question about the sneezing. Trust those Trekkers to come up with the obscure details, huh? Still, this might be a nifty way to continue the story. I'm sure you can come up with some twisted little plot about Seven's hermaphroditic qualities.

Also enjoyed the tense (whichever one it was). I can so not write in it. Well, not and make sense, that is. Good job.

(BTW, sorry if my reviews are coming up twice for each story today. Something's screwy with effeffdotnet, I guess, or it could be me.)
T'Vau chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
sneezing thing is just a normal sneeze. It just seems like something dorky and cute Celes would do when faced with a situation like that.

I don't know. I thought it was cute.
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
So, um, we know from DS9 that Bajorans sneeze instead of morning sickness when they are pregnant. So is Tal Celes pregnant? And did Seven somehow get her that way? *confusion*
Biggest-Baddest-Wolf chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I haven't read enough Tal material to be certain, and my memories of her on the show are a bit rusty, so I can't really say the same about how youy write her as I can about how you write Seven.

You write an excellent Seven.

Okay, it kinda helps that Seven is my most favorite character, might make me a bit bias, but at the same time, it'd probably make me more eager to burn down anything that I think wouldn't suit her well.

Blah, bottom line, you write a great Seven.

And while I already said I can't make the same judgement call on Tal, I can still say that you wriute her in a believable way.

As for the story, it's a solid piece of work, even if it might not be what you aimed for.

The only thing I could find was a missing "to", but heck... you're no former Borg drone lol...

"... if it would be appropriate feel one of her butt cheeks."