Reviews for Misconceptions
TheRavenSaidNeverMore chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
OMG! O_O I actually thought Bakura did Yami!
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
...are you SURE? _~
MikoEpos chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I really don't think this needs to be rated M, but that's me... Anyway, great story!
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Woah, you almost had me there with the last line. But then I read your A/N.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Woah! BAKURAXYAMI AFFAIR! O lollerz funny story. I think an eyebrow piercing would look sexy on the pharaoh too~~
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Ilove that Yugi never even took that into consideration. I thought it looked an awful lot like the two of them were having an affair. I think its funnir though that the two of them got tattos. i feel so sorry for poor Ryou right now, but even more sorry for Bakura.
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
*laughs* I loved it! I love stories that are written one way, but then our minds take it in an entirely different direction - brilliant! I thought there was a bit of Yami/Bakura moment there, haha. )

One little mistake: "He swore that the area where we was walking looked a little lower than the rest of the floor." - "he was", I think you meant? XD;;

Lovely work nonetheless!
The Second Coming chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
LOL. I love the flipping back and forth, that was excellently executed. :P Well done, this was a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing!
ChibiKitsuneOfEgypt chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
lol I liked this story, Yugi thouguth the worse and Yami was only getting a tatto how funny is that, lol, nice job, I liked it, alot
tavia454 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
That was really too cute! Thanx for sharing!
Pharaohess1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
hahahahahaha! That was awesome! Believe it or not, I actually figured it out about half-way through _ I think it was him biting his lip or something... I dunno but it was funny!

-pharaohess1
Tomboy 601 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
A little weird. Nice job!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Cute story. I can just imagine Yugi worrying and letting his imagination run wild.