Reviews for Things As They Are
kgeorgsdottir chapter 1 . 7/26
loved it. So good and sad and well written
Necro13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
There are no real words for this. Its awsome. One of the best stories ever? The kind of story thats so good you wish there was more? Please can there be more? That would make my year-no-life complete. Its just that good.
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Sad but i like it...
Tori-chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Aw, how cute. For some twisted reason I like cute/insane-Leo.
Pink Cloud Assembly chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I just found this. I was cruising around on Kappa Tracks and found your name and.. yeah, found this.

I love how you write Casey here. You're right, you hardly ever see them paired up- and kinda refreshing to see Casey go through an entire deal of emotions. Towards the end, I honestly thought he was going to ditch Leo. I was like, whoa.

Great jobs, one of my faves.
lost-katana chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
I don't know why I haven't reviewed this before. It's certainly one of my favorite stories of 2007.

Most importantly, it's the best I've ever seen anyone write Casey. You did a really good job. I love all of the emotion in this, and the fact that Casey takes care of Leo is both sweet and true to his character.

I think my favorite part it when he's thinking about meeting Raph in heaven- that sorry I left your brother to starve. And the resulting 'HELL no' when he thinks it.

Again, good job. I loved this.
Readasaur chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
...Oh, wow...

I go looking for some good Casey fiction and I found it.

...Thank you so much.
Red Tale chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
I liked this story, and I know a lot of other authors who would appreciate the darkness of it, but this is an "M" story and needs to be rated as such.
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was intense and a little frightening. What a scary AU...
Ted chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Casey must've gone through real hell to be afraid to leave the lair! You did well, making Casey so different and yet, still Casey.
ElphieXGlinda chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Come on baby, continue!

lol Just teasin'. Anyways, this was really good!