Reviews for Cause Of Death
635589793238 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
this so far is so well written and so amazing that im certain that a writer as good as you could make it work with any woman...sara, catherine, sofia, a labrat maybe? sara would be my first choice, but whatever, this is still really amazing!
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
How'd he die? THAT MADE NO SENSE!
PisceanPal23 chapter 5 . 8/18/2007
Aww, poor Greggo...thats a shame, but so true! Learn from the past seasons, and for the loe of God please get him dating someone! Haha, awesome job, loved it!
racefh853629 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Aww, I liked it! Great ending!
JustMaeBe chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Poor Greggo! Damn you Sarah for not knowing how amazing Greggo is!

~SF~
PisceanPal23 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
I think you kept with the theme nicely:) But that chapter was a bit confusing, I admit...lol, but it was an awesome job! I loved it! Keep it up!
racefh853629 chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
Aww, poor Greg... :(

Can't wait to see what else you got!
racefh853629 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Aww, I liked this chapter! Great job!
PisceanPal23 chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
Honestly, I wouldn't forgive you if you stopped with the cause of death motif. I love that angle, it makes great metaphorical connections and sense! I mean, CSI? And Cause Of Death? It just makes sense, hahaha! It's so wicked, I hope for more soon, good luck with writing it, and I hope you continue to have fun with it! Oh, and btw...I like how you haven't mentioned the girl yet...however much that the want to know is gnawing at me, lol...it's so awesome!
PisceanPal23 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Ooh, that's sneaky, not telling us who the girl is! Now me, I have my wishes as to whom I want the girl to be, but I'm leaving that to you and not saying...it impedes what an author really wants, and that's not cool. Now, also, it's just as good as the first chapter...I'm stunned at the fantastic imagery and comparisons you use...I'm a sucker for great writing like that! You're great, can't wait for more!
Save The Elmo chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
i like it

pls update soon
PisceanPal23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Holy cow! That was a very impressive bit of work! The description was great, and the metaphors of causes of death? Simply amazing! Can't wait for more!