Reviews for Home at Last
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Good stuff!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Aw, I love it, I love it! I've been itching for a Without a Trace and Magnificent Seven crossover. This one was great. Keep on writing!
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Very nice! I normally don't read M7WAT stories, but this one is quite good. Nice portrayal of Vin and Martin, and I especially liked Sam ;)

misunderstoodemon
Lydia chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hello, I think the story is great. I really enjoyed reading it. You fit everything perfectly-Vin and Martin meeting and getting to know one another, Vin's team meeting and accepting Martin as part of the family -Sam's real motive which was a surprise-and Danny; love Danny and Martin together as partners. Please write more about their continued success in Denver. I always felt that Danny and Martin would be great private detectives together if they ever left Missing Persons.
stephell chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hey,

Normally I'm a M/S fan but recently I'm becoming frustrated with her. There's a rumor (that's all it is but time will tell) that the writers may try to get Jack and Sam back together and I have to say that disgusts me. Hell, they barely got away with that rules infraction/indescretion in the first season, Jack got himself in trouble with his boss in S 5 (at the beginning) over not revealing his involvement with Ann when she was kidnapped and he was running the investigation and frankly I get more than slightly "p"'d off with realizing that Sam only used Martin 'cause he was there and convenient when Jack left but since Jack stayed (for which I'm entirely grateful as he's great on the show) Sam was always kinda realizing that now with Maria out of the picture she could have a shot with Jack, but darn it she'd hooked up with martin and was 'sleeping with a second man in the office'.

Now Martin's not perfect, but darn, he's pretty good and besides, complicated/messy relationships (the kind Sam says she likes) never work - she should know. So, she'll get hers, and great, Danny and Martin partnered out with the Mag 7, well that's just too delicious to think about with nine gorgeous guys .. all single.. waiting for some lovelies.

Sign me up.

Thanks for taking the risk and creating a new AU/cross-over

Laurel