Reviews for Waiting to be Found
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
poor Ironhide. i imagine it must be hard for him without Chromia around ( this was good though!
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
*squee!* Very well written. And sappy as heck. I like it very much.
873833 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Oh my goodness.

That last line made me get really, really tearful.

I think it's just because Ironhide's always so tough and defensive, and it's so sweet to imagine him in love.

And aww, Ratchet! "Terminally single"?

Wonderfully written, well done.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I really enjoyed the dialog between these two...this is just begging for a part 2 you know that right? )
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
...wow... That was a fun read, and a nice mix between G1 and Movieverse. It was a real treat to see Ironhide and Ratchet interacting with one another.

Please, keep up the fun work.
YojimbosBlade chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Ah, what a great story. I love the friendship you set up between Ratchet and Ironhide. Good stuff!
Autumn L chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Much love for this! D Excellently written and great characterization! Of course, you already know how much I love movieverse Ratch and Ironhide. ;D And movie!Ironhide/Chromia makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. _
Hack.Drawer chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Very awesome. I have no idea who Chromia is, but I enjoyed the friendship between these two immensely. Ratchet has always been my fave character, and I loved Ironhide's awesomeness in the movie. Good story without being so damn fluffy and *pretty*.
Hellsfirescythe chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aww, Ratchet's pretty good at his good-natured ribbing. Ironhide and Chromia *sigh*. I hope he has his chance to be happy with her them.

Gotta love this line: "'Diversions'? You realize that sympathy for you over the 'lonesome' part is the only thing keepin' me from putting my fist into your intake, right?"

Ironhide right there! Great job.
MariaShadow chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I really really love that banter between the two. You've got their characters down perfectly, and I love how Ironhide responded with 'the text message version of a grunt'. So typical ;) Great stuff!
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw, thats areally cute and sweet fic, not to mention well thought out too

nicely done
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You, senpai, write one of the best gentler sides of the Autobots fics out there. Even using movie-verse, I can still hear good ol' G1 Ironhide and G1 Ratchet.

The last line was WAFFy. :3 Though Ironhide will probably shoot me if I said that in front of him. ;3
NekoHitori chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aww... That was so sweet. I love how you always seem to be able to capture the friendship between the old soldiers.

And poor Ratchet. Don't worry, big guy; so long as you have hoardes of raving fangirls, you'll never be single! XD
VAwitch chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
YAY! I like Chromia even more than Elita or Arcee - not least cuz she wasn't *pink*. And you captured Ironhide's occasional softness nicely. And Ratchet's ribbing. I look forward to seeing more from you soon.