Reviews for Evolution
wendums chapter 19 . 11/20/2011
Brilliant. Best fanfic I have read. I look forward to more and hopefully a sequel! Thankyou
Miz636 chapter 19 . 12/31/2008
WOW! This was excellent! I am so looking at the next one tomorrow! This was so good.
Pernese chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Suteth is an abomination to all dragon kind and a danger to Pern. Dragons are super predators, made more dangerous because they are intelligent and can go between.

It is only the Impression bond between rider, the absolute requirement of that Impression bond, the lack of long term memory, and a lazy disposition that the dragons are 'safe' animals.

Suteth's genetic mutations has made her more fire-lizard, allowing her to escape from Kitty Ping's genetic save guards. Or from Suteth's point of view, biological slavery. Suteth, thinks too much, shows too much initiative and also shows a violent streak. Dragon killing Dragon! The Abomination must die!

To OnyxDrake. Good story. I would like to see more of Suteth and Shaya.

If I were Weyrleader or Weyerwoman, I would gather all the Weyrs of Pern to hunt down and destroy Suteth. She must not be allowed to clutch. She is too dangerous. The taboo of dragon flaming dragon must be over come. (It would be great story material).

Furthermore we don't know what other biological safe guard have been compromised. For instance, only golds can breed, and the green are engineered to be sterile. The clutch size is regulated by the Pass. During an interval, dragon populations are kept low, perhaps less than half strength (200 dragon per Weyr rather than 500). All these safe guards are to protect Pern from being over populated by dragons.
RNS Intrepidwriter chapter 19 . 3/12/2008
There's only one word that can accuratly describe what I feel about this story: "wow." Such an amazing story that I'm amazed that I haven't ever read. I don't even know where to begin with describing this story.

First of all, in the begining, I would've agreed that Suteth should've been destroyed, but throughout the entire story, even when she killed that green, I couldn't help but grow to like her. I haven't a clue as to how you managed to pull it off, but you did.

Secondly, I think that your grammer and writing style were excellent, except for in one or two places that have been mentioned in previous reviews.

Finally, you're going to be on my author alert list as well as being one of my favorite authors.

Would read what you have for your next story, but it's almost 2am and I'm a college student. Will read your other story tomorrow, probably.
Morgan5318 chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Very, very interesting. Not precisely canon, but well plotted and nicely written. Excellent pacing; it kept me reading when I should have gone to bed long ago. I like the fact that you didn't actually create a "sport," but made Suteth a dark, almost tarnished gold. It's not beyond the realm of possibility for her to have been born, though I do kind of question two queens in one clutch. That's my only quibble, though, and it works for the story. I look forward to the further adventures of Shaya and Suteth. I've a feeling that S'man is going to somehow figure in their future, as well. :)
clara200 chapter 19 . 1/16/2008
very good I think she will prove herself one way or another. I like suteth alot.
kakadumittens chapter 19 . 12/19/2007
Wow.

Superior writing indeed! I read this story right through and I had to admit it was absolutely amazing!

I hope you update soon, this story is fantastic!

xox the mit
mitremlap chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
Very nice story. Are you planning on further adventures?

Submit soon.
Starsinger chapter 19 . 12/7/2007
Again, I love this story. I look forward to the novel you're working on, let us know when we can find it.
cosmicfalcon chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
great chapter update soon!
Cad2u chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
SHES ALIVE :D:D:D:D IM HAPPY NOW!
GinaStar chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
Great story!
ShingetsuMoon chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
Ah so they're finally back together! That's good...but I can see a LOT of trouble coming in the future. Keep writing I can't wait to see what happens next!
astrokath chapter 19 . 12/5/2007
What a fantastic conclusion to this part of their story! You've really kept your internal consistency going very well in this story, and it's been very interesting to read.
D. M. Robb chapter 19 . 12/4/2007
Great conclusion to this fic! I'm looking forward to any further adventures that Shaya and Suteth will have!