Reviews for Summer Solstice
Araytigre chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Optimism and Dreams for the future can mean everything, and without either can mean that you probably won't have the edge that you need to win (or survive). A little bit of love doesn't hurt either. TTFN
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
nice
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Very imaginative.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ok as a filler/transition chapter but this does not stand on its own (no good plot arc).
ano-nimmus chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Very real. The descriptions are great, and it was interesting to read after DH came out.

Although it did turn out that it was the basilisk venom that destroyed the Horcruxes. .

a-n
nerdybookworm chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
I first saw this at Phoenix Song, and though I was only able to read three of them due to my computer going wonky, this was definitely my favorite.
Arcamion chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
YES! SHE UPDATES!

Lol I'm glad you're finally writing another story, and this one looks like it's going to be even better than 7th Horcrux! I hope you update again soon, even though with Deathly Hallows coming out, nobody's really updating atm. Keep it up!
Black is the New Pink chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was a really cute story. I loved the end where you listed all of the things Harry was fighting for. Because he really is just fighting for life for everyone.

Just so you know after reading Deathly Hallows...my friends and I have decided that you are indeed JK Rowling...because no one else could have predicted that much of the book otherwise...and you did the same thing with Half Blood Prince. Hahaha

Defy Gravity
Wolfric chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I like the story. Thanks for writing. W
999-kitty-999 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
very touching.

hope it continues...

[x]
CruciareMors chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Another fantastic story. Congratulations! :)

Loved the atmosphere - there's a kind of urgency to it and you managed to make it really sound like something (in this case, the battle) is looming closer, and closer and closer, without actually getting there.

Uhm... using the Dementors to get rid of the Horcrux in Harry? Now, there's one thoery I don't see getting used very often! xD

Poor Ron, poor Hermione. as you left an open ending in here, I'll just imagine they make it through the battle okay. Still have to make up my mind on Harry, though...

The whole scene between Harry and Ginny was touching. Love'em to bits

Once again, congratulations!

All my best,

- CM*
Cryptic Sarcasm chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hey, shot!

That was really deep. Full of emotion, and it really gets it 'swimming'...

That's a wonderful story you have there.

You haven't updated in a while, so it's nice as well.

Cryptic Sarcasm
littlesandy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
wonderful story Bravo Sandy
awn chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wonderful, but a bit suggestive when Ginny healed Harry's wound.