Reviews for Can't Fight the Feeling
JennyRad chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is ... in character, I think, and no weirder or more wacky, really, than some of the episodes of NCIS are ...

Cool. I like it.

(Your Ducky has a more convincing English idiom than most people's - it's not, per se, that other fanfic writers get things wrong, more that you just sound more convincing on some subtle level. Which makes sense when I see you're Australian. If the UK and America are two countries divided by a common language, Australia, New Zealand and Canada are the linguistic bridges ...)
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved it!
Shinju90 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I read about this fic in a comment on the NFA forums and I kinda did a double take. Then I immediately had to search it out to read it, just to figure out how a story like this would work.

And it did work, well. I love that Ducky isn't afraid to say Voldemort's name and how his mother is the way she is because of the Cruciatus curse. Those were some great little details. Mossad being a front for the Israeli Ministry was a great detail as well. I can totally see Ari as a wannabe death eater. It's a good thing he didn't live to see the second rise of The Dark Lord, or everyone would have been in big trouble!
Ajordan2426 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is really good! Could you read my Harry Potter story?
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love it! The flow moved along very smoothly and...I thought it was believable, Ziva and Ducky as magic folke. It'd be interesting to see her heritage tied into her magic, actually. :]

The bit of cover story for Eli and Mossad was cool and well-thought out, even though you only used a few words to explain. Ari would be one of THEM, wouldn't he? ;)

The Jenny part had me laughing, and the Abby part had me smiling.

In short, I'd love to see another story in this little meshed universe, please!

-mew-tsubaki :3
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
wow haha just scrolling thru my favs list and re-found this. it's pretty cool.
sgtat chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I like it! :) Good tie-in with Ari and Abby, and nice idea to have Ducky and Ziva be the non-muggles. :)
Jael73 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This is great! It's amazing that it's so plausible! I'd only suggest changing up the beginning, though. Maybe Ziva catches Ducky illuminating the morgue or something, cause otherwise i don't think witches and wizards can actually tell magical people aprt from Muggles just by looking at them. But otherwise, I'm hooked!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
ok, so when I first read the description I was like, this is crazy, crossing Harry Potter and NCIS, there is no way it will be even remotely believable, because none of the other stories I have read that attempted to cross these two fictions achieved any level of believability, in fact they were rather silly, but I was willing to give this story a chance simply because you were the author and I must say that I am glad I did because you did a fantastic job, you kept it simple and didn't attempt some big complicated plot which is what made your story so believable, I think using Ducky was brilliant, and I couldn't help but laugh at the fact you used Ziva too because it makes me recall her first episode as an official member of the team, that little scene between her and McGee.
Aunt Kitty chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
When I first saw the description, a crossover of NCIS and Harry Potter, I cocked my head and said, "Hunh?" (Think Scooby Do.)

But, by gum, you got it. I actually found myself tapping finger to chin and thinking, 'Well, heck, that explains a lot!'

Nicely done. A sequel could work.
Beth chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Neat. You ought to have a whole story with this premise.
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
"“Do you still have friends in Britain?” Ziva asked, removing her feet from the water. “Magical friends, I mean.” “Oh, yes,” Ducky replied. “I haven’t talked to them in a while, not since . . .”" - I can totally see Ducky and prof. Dumbledore having been friends...it's logical! No two wizards with those similar twinkly eyes could ever have been each other's enemies! At their most antagonistic towards each other, they would have been friendly Quidditch rivals, for example if Ducky was in Ravenclaw! Oh, and Ducky and prof. McGonagall won't be totally unfriendly towards each other either, the way I think about it. Oh, and Ducky and Madam Pomfrey are totally mates; so are Ducky and Hagrid. I'm not too sure whether Ducky and Madam Hooch gets (or ever got) on, though.

"Do you sometimes wish, you know, you became an Auror instead?” Ziva asked curiously. “No. I really do love my job. I guess I’m more of a Muggle now than a wizard.” “Yeah, me too. It’s been so long since I picked up a wand." - I would have thought Ziva would be able to do wandless magic. Ducky too, mind you. But I guess not...
q.thews chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
As i like both this universes i liked this, but Ziva ? Maybe her sixth sense about dangers, but the other one (i will not spoil it all) make more a lot more sense (got the right style) :-)

Ciao!
dark-angels-who-eat-cookies chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Strange... but kinda awesome :) Me likes!

Byebye, going to go read more Xcellent (hehehe) writing

With Love,

DAWEC
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
different, but I like it, well done