Reviews for Another Week in the Life
I think Hermione gave in way too bloody fast.
Lahkesis chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
It was a lovely story with a lot of twist which I enjoyed very much,slightly dissatisfied with the ending though because I think Hermione gave in way to soon for very little well nothing from Draco in return. A proclamation of love doesn't make up for everything in my book but oh well can't have everything I suppose :)
RedTae chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I really love this story. Thus is one of my al time favorite Dramione stories.
HiddenHayden chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
Double Crap.
HiddenHayden chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
HiddenHayden chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
HiddenHayden chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Aw :(
HiddenHayden chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Ohhhh no, something bad is going to happen :(
HiddenHayden chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Honestly, they fight so damn much!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
Waaa. Very cute story. I didn't review the previous story but it's a good one too. GOing for the next part. :)
amandaisalwayswright chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I don't get it, she won't give him a blow job? Really? Why? Is she that much of a prude? And one would think that after four months with Draco her self confidence would sky-rocket and she wouldnt be so insecure about every little thing he says.
Sophaloaph chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
WOW! Usually, in the final chapter of a fic, the storyline would be happy endings and some passionate kissing or sex, but this one blew me away! What a twist!
Sophaloaph chapter 7 . 12/18/2011
Drama drama drama. I noticed that you're really good in describing the surroundings of the characters in a scenario. It really adds up to the "feeling of watching them". :))
Sophaloaph chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Suspense! That's all I can say for now.
Sophaloaph chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
I have noticed this before but it only crossed my mind to write it as part of the review now. The length of each chapter for me is like reading 3 chapters in a regular fanfic (the fanfics I usually read). But I think that's a good thing, so that I'll finish the chapter faster instead of just cutting off then finish the fic later. Sorry for blabbing here. I just felt the need to write it. :)