Reviews for Cross My Heart
name chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
please write more i love this story
way to good to be stopped
Hivedragon chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Daisy is starting to grow on me, keep up the great work.
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
update soon
jbcr chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Wow, this is wonderful. I love the twists to the usual storylines - Minerva is the one to go and check on Harry, and her evil sister just moved in next door, and by the way, Minerva's a vampire (I never read a vampire Minerva story before-her insecurity about her immortality is sweet) and now Harry is a vampire too.

Then there's Harrys other cousin, who happens to be a witch, what evil is possessing Hannah Abbot, and a what is going on with Hermione and with Draco? What's Dumbledore going to do about Teasel? What's with Aberforth? And on, and on. I hope your muse stays put for a while. This is a great ride,
firebolthallow1572 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
I like to know if Harry is going to be full blond Vampire and not get his lordship and inheritance?
minervathefeline chapter 5 . 1/30/2011

I realize this story hasn't been updated in a while, but I thought I would review it anyway. It's really a fantastic story, I love the plotline and the characterizations. Minerva is so dry and Harry's mannerisms are fantastic. I like Daisy a lot, she's so cute.

I really hope you update this story; if you do, I promise to review every chapter! Thank you for writing it :)

noodle-monster chapter 5 . 8/21/2010
well, it looks like it might be a fun story once you get further along with it.

though i'm disappointed that once again silver is being used as a major weakness for vamps. it's werewolves that have the silver thing.

where did daisy come from all of a sudden? for that matter why did you make such a big deal about teasl when you haven't told us anything about her?

and then there's mcgonagal going on about grey or something. if i remember correctly she's still fairly old and had grey(ing) hair but you haven't made a point of describing if mcgonagal looks any younger or not than the version we're used to.
bob dude chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
this was not very good at all. what was the point of giveing harry another cousin? and if harrys house was still connected 2 the floo network than voldemort could have gotten 2 him at anytime via floo. and during goblet of fire arthur weasley even said i have ur floo connected MOMENTERALY! and wat was the point of putting some characters in a little paragraph then droping them completely?
Paladin-kriss chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
haha, that's guuna annoy the dursleys. but Petunia has magic in her family, even if she can't use it
anonyme chapter 5 . 6/24/2010

I am found of your story!

when do you write the next chapters?

I am waiting for the continuation with impatience!
Thessian Shadow chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Just started reading this story after I saw it was updated. I really like how it's going so far! Keep it up!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 3/18/2010

This should also be under Family. By the way who is RR? The only person I know of with those initials is Rowena Ravenclaw? Harry should been paired with Luna.
fraewyn chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Cant wait for more!

Um, I probably missed it somewhere in the story, but when was Daisy introduced?
JD chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Your overall writing ability is above average for this site. Having said that you went so far into left field here that you would have created a better story and improved your writing ability more by just creating an original scenario versus mutating the HP storyline.
minerva's-kitten chapter 4 . 7/16/2009
AGH! Get Tom out of her head update!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »