Reviews for The Needs Of The One
Sk8rshark chapter 1 . 6/14
I was about to back out of this story. But then you mentioned cherry pie...mmmmmmmm pie.
Blumenkasten chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Well... That was weird. I'm not really sure if I like it. I don't dislike it though.
DementedMage chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
So far best Harry/bellatrix fanfic. Thanks for this awesome work.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
fantastic story...i wish u wud have written just one more chappie but that's ok
RavenLilyLuna chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
love it man cant wait for your next chapter
Silver chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I can honestly say that you had me at that first line... You were born to write!
MyRandomName chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Excellent story
Quantumphysica chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
This story was AWESOME!
In so many ways. It was original in both form and storyline, and hilarious! I went LOL so bad for Bellatrix driving that car... And that cake... As I said, AWESOME.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
OMG. When I started reading this the first thing that came to mind was "Lemony Snicket. A Series Of Unfortunate Events" xD Am I right?
But you have me intrigued xD
chasingdreamz chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Wow, this story was absolutely beautiful. I loved how you captured Bella's inner essence. I know you published this story SO long ago, and I've read it now in 2012, but I'm still dying for more. :'(. Ah, well. Thank you for the story! :)
jet993 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hehe...flatuence. That was entertaining.
Lle naa haran e nausalle chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
this is delicious! probably the best/ harry bellatrix fanfic ever written! your characterization is beyond perfect, and i really like how it is still HARRY and BELLATRIX not harry and ooc bela or bella and ooc harry.

thank you!
Khazad chapter 10 . 5/18/2012
Loved it! Good job! You should get more reviews for such a good story tbh.

is weird that way: Stupid and overdone 'innocent Harry goes to Azkaban - kills Voldemort like he's nothing - everyone is sorry - Harry gets revenge' will get hundreds of reviews, while good and more importantly unique stories like this don't get many reviews at all \
Thisissocliche chapter 10 . 10/22/2011
Wow, really loved this story, and for the record, I'm quite a fan of your requisite disclaimers :)
Poseidon93 chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
its kinda messy. but sence its harry x bella its awesome anyway ;)