Reviews for The Needs Of The One
Rainbow Prime chapter 1 . 3/15
"...outweigh the needs of the many." Captain James T. Kirk, Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
Monster King chapter 10 . 3/8
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
Gregory Hanssen chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Dude! This story was great!
Keep on writing
Harry Hobbit chapter 10 . 2/14/2017
PLEZ U HAVE TO CONTINUE
Warlock chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
While not my favorite writing style, this was quite interesting as far as plot goes. Character development seems jumpy as well as time, which makes the story seem a bit disjointed. Read for a very different Harry and Bellatrix interaction!
Sk8rshark chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I was about to back out of this story. But then you mentioned cherry pie...mmmmmmmm pie.
Blumenkasten chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
Well... That was weird. I'm not really sure if I like it. I don't dislike it though.
ssdfdsfdsfs chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
So far best Harry/bellatrix fanfic. Thanks for this awesome work.
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
fantastic story...i wish u wud have written just one more chappie but that's ok
RavenLilyLuna chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
love it man cant wait for your next chapter
Silver chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I can honestly say that you had me at that first line... You were born to write!
MyRandomName chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Excellent story
Quantumphysica chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
This story was AWESOME!
In so many ways. It was original in both form and storyline, and hilarious! I went LOL so bad for Bellatrix driving that car... And that cake... As I said, AWESOME.
Quantumphysica chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
OMG. When I started reading this the first thing that came to mind was "Lemony Snicket. A Series Of Unfortunate Events" xD Am I right?
But you have me intrigued xD
chasingdreamz chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Wow, this story was absolutely beautiful. I loved how you captured Bella's inner essence. I know you published this story SO long ago, and I've read it now in 2012, but I'm still dying for more. :'(. Ah, well. Thank you for the story! :)