Reviews for EveryHart
LucillaJo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
How come I only saw this now?! This is a treasure, a funny, funny, lovely treasure. I laughed out loud and it's nearly 2am here. I wish you didn't end there, although it's also delicious to just imagine what happens next. BUT if you would add to this, that would be awesome. I could just see Kimberly teased mercilessly by Tommy and the gang over this one. Hahahahaha! :)) It goes down in history...
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lol. Love this!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Great work.
Serena Thorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Way awesome!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Very sweet and cute. I read it all with a smile on my face the whole time. Excellent work.
may1331 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
very cute!
Chaosti chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Wow! That was too funny! I hope you plan on continuing and this wasn't just a one-shot. Hahahahahahahaha!
grits chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
love it
karlyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
this is great! cant wait for more. i think its hysterical!
jps1926 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh you killed me! I was getting all excited and gitty. And then you leave us hanging. I could scream right now. Nice one-shot, just a little disappointed with the cliffhanger.
gigletrig chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
rofl! that was awesome! that was so cute!
Cranelove chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
You know what I love about your stories, you always make a great combo, something funny but at the same time sweet, and this wasn't a exception, I love it.

I think it's clear what Kim should do, now that she is alone,she has the phone, it would be weird to explain what happened so Blame Aisha... It's her word, at least Tommy would have doubts,lol.

Personally I love the comment when the phone rang, about he didn't call when he got the letter, so true and funny.

Great idea

Mili
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I loved it sis! I'm a Michael Buble fan also - absolutely love his song 'Everything.' Great job as usual. :)
welleg chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I really enjoy it so far.