Reviews for Memory of Ice
hepa chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I want to make sweet swetlove to you if I had any idea how to do it... this... my friend, is beautiful. Awh. I'm crying it's so nice thankyou so much
S. Rune chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Both well and beautifully done.
AmitraDay chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was an amazing story! The characters are written wonderfully and the ending said so much even by saying so little. The reactions of the characters are genuine and realistic. Also, when moving through long periods of time, you don't stilt the flow of the story. This is definitely a story I will be reading several times!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Oh my gosh, this is amazing. *flails*

The insight into Suigetsu's character was awesome. And it's nice to see fics starring Haku and Zabuza-they're always so neglected, being that they're only, I don't know, the /first antagonists in the series?/ And also really complex characters.

:D

*faves*
Porticulis chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
The short words I'm going to leave you with don't do justice to the effort you probably placed into this piece, however rushed, but at least do believe my sincerity in my appreciation when I say it was poignant and powerful in its distant reverie, and it will linger in my mind whenever that melancholic mood arises, deepening that bittersweet sensation for me.
Achillea chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Awesome story~ It's well written and completely believable. I really liked how you were able to keep all the characters well, in character but at the same time showed a different side of them.
somesortofthing chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was beautiful, and I have tears in my eyes...
murderousJocker chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
i will look forward to the next chapter
Wednesday1990 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
This was good.

I like that you had the history of Suigetsu with Haku and Zabuza.
een nihc chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
The characterisation of all the characters are done really well, especially Haku. The story was touching and everything else feels so right. Amazing story, really. Thank you for sharing it with us.
SpacePirateGirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
OMG! YAY! :D :D I'm so happy I found a story, like this! I can't find any other ones :P So anyway, this story was great! :D I liked how at the end Suigetsu DID need someone to experience things with him :) I also liked how he realized Haku's grave was right there watching him :D That was cool! ;) Nice job!
The Long Fall of Prose chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
I find this well-written, and the way the past merged with the present, nostalgic at that to boot.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
... that was ...

huh. I don't know. It was awesome, I guess, but I wish I had better words to express my thoughts on this ... piece of awesome.

XD

... in any case, I liked it. *adds to favourites and C2*
lovelikecrazyy chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved it. Simply loved it.

This is very similar to how I imagine Suigetsu's past to be.
Distorted-Sky chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Although this was rushed, as you mention, it had a great and very touching plot. Great work.