Reviews for Leap Before You Look
tricorvus chapter 8 . 1/10
I wish this could happen in real life
tricorvus chapter 7 . 1/10
wicked good
tricorvus chapter 6 . 1/10
Oh I love THIS chapter! I was bullied and only my father's love brought me back from a suicide attempt
ROCK ON!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 1/10
damn good
tricorvus chapter 4 . 1/10
OK I read 4 chapters before I reviewed, shame on me!
This is good stuff, straight and to the point and very in-canon with the show.
I like it a lot
The date is wrong and I'll tell you why. I was born Sunday November 1 1964. Elections are held the first Tuesday of November, or the first Tuesday after the first Monday. First Monday was the 2nd. First Tuesday was the 3rd. But hey, you tried, no harm, no foul as far as I'm concerned... :D
Sarah1281 chapter 16 . 6/28/2012
Hey, I really like these. At one point, though, in this chapter you refer to the kid as seven and then suddenly he's five.
James Birdsong chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
*applauds* Good story BlackWindHowls
Atomdancerrr chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
You handled it perfectly balanced. Any responsible gun owner should be for only letting People who are educated in the safety concerns in owning a gun and education should be required before someone is allowed near one. Every school ought to have a Cop come out and shoot a pumpkin in front of Kids to show them just what a gun can do, and point to the Kids that a gun does the same thing to flesh that it does to pumpkins and it hurts horribly. That would solve much of this.

The Man in your story obviously didn't get enough education either that he left his hand gun where his Child could reach it. Sadly these tragic errors DO happen in real life!

You probably saved some lives today. Many of your stories do that!
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 3/1/2012
Awesome three stories
Atomdancerrr chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
Nice to see him have an easy leap for a change. I'll take it, his installing that just happened to be the one computer that made the collective difference! Always do all one can, even the little things, because someone and someone's always is!
Hummingbird2 chapter 14 . 11/2/2010
Very nice,thank you!
Atomdancerrr chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
Writers have such power! Even if you do not realize it you've changed the real traffic pattern. After reading this almost every single Reader is going to be a bit more careful both driving and walking even if they do not consciously realize it. You have no doubt saved lives. Or will. The story will be around for no telling how long also and People will keep reading it. I suspect there is more life to Quantum life left. Much more! More films, definitely more fanfiction and from that alone its fandom will grow so this story will have Readers for a very long time and keep saving lives for a very long time.
trecebo chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
A wee bit of fresh air on a sunny day. Tres bien!
Hummingbird2 chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
Very nice! I'm looking forward to more.
Atomdancerrr chapter 13 . 3/9/2010
You may have stopped a few real forest fires and other kinds of fires with this story by making your Readers think, a definite example of why fan fiction is often more than a mindless pass time. Also well written.