Reviews for Hiccups
KyoKittenFan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
soooo funny thank you for posting it

"you need a doctor to care hiccups?" LOL
Mi-chan7879 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
*Laughs hysterically, I thought this would be dumb, but it's really cute and funny. My favorite part is Hatori saying, "I can't believe I'm related to you people." I feel like that sometimes about my crazy family... anyway, thanks! _
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hehe they're all fails :D
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
poor yuki. it was very funny. you should have made the ending longer.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
that was hilarious and ayame and hatori coming was even more. i love te trying to get rid of the hiccups game! so many choices all ending in chaos, failure, andmy least favorite succes.
Nerica chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hatori stood up straight “You needed a doctor to cure hiccups..I can’t believe I’m related to you people.” and with that Hatori left.

lol i liked that line

Haru said “That should have been a music montage..”

and i could imagin that one ;]
The.Wild.Thing.That.Was chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
You need to re-read this story. I thought everybody was out of character, except for Hatori. This doesn't follow the personalities from the anime or manga AT ALL. :[
dani's random fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Um, well, the idea was cute but it was poorly written. Don't think of this as a flame. It's a cute, funny idea but almost everyone is OOC. It would've been hilarious if they were IC.

It's almost written like a play. You have Yuki sighed, "Blah blah blah."

It would look better if you had it like "Blah blah," Yuki sighed, "blah."

Also, you use say(said) a lot. There are other words that you can use. If you have Microsoft Word then you can right click on the word and click on synonyms.

Another thing, Yuki calls Ayame "nii-san". The diologue was OOC along with the characters.

But like I said before, this isn't a flame. I like the idea, it's really cute. It just needs more work. Very unique idea, if you re-write this or want some help, please PM me.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
hahahahaha! That was funnier than the one in Azumanga Daioh! (canon Azumanga, BTW) Yayz! bai
misydidi chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
HAHA! I love it! Wonderfull!Keep up!
Silver and Gray chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was so ENJOYABLE!

wow sorry for Yuki everyone was too dumb to know how to cure hiccups

What tis the world turning into?
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
The pointless conversations, the strange ways of getting rid of hiccups, and most of all, Hatori's final comment, made this a funy and enjoyable fic to read. Well done
Darkmoonphase chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Okay, not only did you make Haru definately gay, you made him seem like an idiot. I haven't seen the show in awhile. Is he really like that?

OMG! 'You needed a doctor to cure hiccups...I can't believe I'm related to you people.' Lol.

Well, good job!
Jewelieishness chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
“Yuki..I heard thinking about bald men makes them go away!”

Momiji is HILARIOUS. Favorited!