Reviews for The Tawny Owl
heartofdelirium chapter 18 . 8/30
hello, I have just finished your story and I loved it! I think its amazing and a very original idea. I want to say to you that it is the first english fanfic that I've read. Thx very much for this story.
PD: I'm sorry, my english is quite bad :c
Simona Polle chapter 18 . 4/13
I feel like Hermione right now, Im really mad about they not being together, but I understand it was unpractical. I think it made the story more real.
Awesome work with the story, i almost cry, congrats
Hugs from Chile
helikesitheymikey chapter 18 . 1/28
*sniffles* they don't end up together? *clutches Remus and Hermione plushies to chest, scuttles to the corner and sobs*

okay in my head I'm doing an alternate ending to this (screw JKR's canon) but you do have my kudos for doing a very interesting premise.

And I'm now officially leery of any other HGRL Fics that you've done because if you've already not had them end up together once my mind is telling me that it'll happen again.
But still...bravo
Bananaphobia chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
I thought it was a but rushed at the end, but overall I thoroughly enjoyed it.
lightsjourney chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
I don't usually review a finished story until the end but thought I'd make an exception just to tell you that I would absolutely love for Remus lupin to whisper in my ear. And in any story that I read I always secretly die inside when Remus whispers sexily in someone's ear. No matter whom the ear belongs to. He just oozes sex! I'm getting carried away here. Lol
lupuslady chapter 18 . 5/21/2011
WOW! AMAZING! Very original story and well written. I also love the ending, that it wasn't a fairy tale ending
Rafitcha chapter 18 . 2/27/2011
ChcoloateLuverGirl chapter 18 . 7/14/2010
AWWWW! The drama. Screw tonks. Ditch her Remus. (I really hate Tonks...) Anyway love your writing style. Very good. i started at 11:00. I couldn't stop and know its 12:11 AM. anyway good job.
Tuulaire chapter 18 . 2/24/2009
I bawled my eyes out at the end. :(
CoyKit chapter 18 . 12/19/2008
WOW! That last chapter is heartbreaking. T_T Does he Marry Tonks? Really? Damn her! *HATES HER MORE*

SS/RL/HG for life, yo!
Kay44 chapter 18 . 9/12/2008
I'm upset about the ending, if Remus still loves then why he is going to marry Tonks and why Hermione started Ron if she and Remus are in love, why can't they be together?
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
magnificent! :D:D
TheLastCrumpet chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
Nice story, I see what you mean about canon!It was very nice to read though.
ladylace616 chapter 18 . 12/28/2007
I really loved the story.
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 18 . 12/21/2007
I'll forgive u for the ending...sometimes things never end the way many wish for them too. I somehow knew that the ending of this story would be very different from some of the others that I've read...

It did make me cry though...I'm not kidding. The emotions in this story were should one put it..

Oh I don't know! *overwhelming.* -growls- shut up fangs...don't want the author to think I've lost my mind u know..

*too late.*

Ignore her...anywho I just wanted to say that and I enjoyed reading this matter how it ended.