Reviews for Maid
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is really funny and well written. Love it... Such implications. xD

BUT... Hikaru was not actually wearing that elephant. It was a joke because in another anime, cartoon elephants were used to cover the relevant areas when the characters were naked... as censorship I guess.

So basically the elephant statuette is a metaphor for the fact Hikaru sleeps naked! And when he deliberately pulls back the covers and doesn't succeed in scaring the maids he is annoyed... Teehee.
writerwanabe chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
oh. . . kinky!

Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Your mind is totally wicked,, I love it!
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*snicker* o WOW.

i think it was the body glitter that really got me...
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I have to admit, you had me scared there for a minute. :P I would be very afraid if I were those maids. Am totally loving this series and will watch episodes 11 and 12 tonight provided the website doesn't freeze me out again _
It Goes Smash chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Heh heh heh...twincest. It's so absurdly funny and sort of not good for children. It's on my faves list, good work.
kittypirate17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OMG! You wrote that! Sqe! So good, expesically when the maids came in and everything flew everywhere.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Of course, me being a pervert, I thought all the wrong things. :3 And I love your explanation to the elephant statuette. xD
Little Bro chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hi! It's your Little Bro! I always love humor storys and this one made me laugh. I love the fact that no one knows what is going on in there room...I know what _ I like the thigns they wanted the seversl rolls of duct tape, body glitter and couple hundred tea light and juice including two goblets and tacjy looking strap-on elephant statuette. You make the reader think about what the hell there doing in that room and I like that make the reader do more then read make them think. I also like the golden rule, answers weren't permitted, funny as hell -
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007

first again!

anyway it's so short.

but it's still good and gets the point across. however naughty that point may be...

job well done wifesband! job well done!

"point" and "strap-on"!