Reviews for Maid
suaviorXchu chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
This is really funny and well written. Love it... Such implications. xD

BUT... Hikaru was not actually wearing that elephant. It was a joke because in another anime, cartoon elephants were used to cover the relevant areas when the characters were naked... as censorship I guess.

So basically the elephant statuette is a metaphor for the fact Hikaru sleeps naked! And when he deliberately pulls back the covers and doesn't succeed in scaring the maids he is annoyed... Teehee.
writerwanabe chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
oh. . . kinky!

lol
Stirling Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Your mind is totally wicked,, I love it!
garrettignasia chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
*snicker* o WOW.

i think it was the body glitter that really got me...
Legendary Chimera chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
I have to admit, you had me scared there for a minute. :P I would be very afraid if I were those maids. Am totally loving this series and will watch episodes 11 and 12 tonight provided the website doesn't freeze me out again _
It Goes Smash chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Heh heh heh...twincest. It's so absurdly funny and sort of not good for children. It's on my faves list, good work.
kittypirate17 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
OMG! You wrote that! Sqe! So good, expesically when the maids came in and everything flew everywhere.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Of course, me being a pervert, I thought all the wrong things. :3 And I love your explanation to the elephant statuette. xD
Little Bro chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hi! It's your Little Bro! I always love humor storys and this one made me laugh. I love the fact that no one knows what is going on in there room...I know what _ I like the thigns they wanted the seversl rolls of duct tape, body glitter and couple hundred tea light and juice including two goblets and tacjy looking strap-on elephant statuette. You make the reader think about what the hell there doing in that room and I like that make the reader do more then read make them think. I also like the golden rule, answers weren't permitted, funny as hell -
MyChemSweetie chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

first again!

BOOYAH!

anyway it's so short.

but it's still good and gets the point across. however naughty that point may be...

D

job well done wifesband! job well done!

hahahahaha!