Reviews for Better Together
Camillia Vincent chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I wish there were more of these cookies I could just gobble them all up. Tonks and Snape is Quirky. Still I'll forever bee a fan of Cami and Sirius.

Cami

Any Suggestions on what a chapter titles 'Dragons and Pie' could have going for it in the tumultuous love/hate relationship of Celeste/Draco?
Curvuto chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was sweet of him! I think the female staff are looking at him now because he's with somebody now. It never fails. I hate that it's a one shot but it's a nice one shot!
vintagejgc chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I am trying to think of another way to say "I loved this! Snape was perfect as was Tonks!" because I've said that on all of them, but I am sadly at a loss for a better way to pay the compliment.

Adrienne Wolf chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Honestly, the first thought of Snape and Tonks was 'EW!' But since I loved all of your other stories I have read, I thought I'd give the trilogy a try. I am pleasantly amused at how wonderful they are. Good work, once more.
DaniDM chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow, way too short. Definately leaves you wanting more..and more...Okay, time to find another one. It's been a while since I've read your material. I think my favorite was the "Simply Irresistible" series. YOu have a wonderful gift.
Jo Claire chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
*sigh*
Mrs.Hermione Jane Weasley chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow! Wow! Wow! Wow, that's amazing! Snape's sweet! I never thought it could happen. Yay! Love the story! YFF,

Jane Weasley
Slipknot3113 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Damn, I love Snape. Haha, I hope he's in DH alot. :D That'd make my day haha.

Nicely written. I think I like Snape and Tonks better than Remus and Tonks.

O

Or maybe I just have a tiny obsession with Snape...

I love all your fics, no matter what the pairings.

Rock on \m/
cupcakeswirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
m snarky snape being sweet, lol i love the fact that he is the studmuffin among the female staff
Forty-Sixteen chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Sigh...

Thank You!
Io.sono.Emilia chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Very good. Not quite as full of plot as other fics, but good, nevertheless. Found no problems. *laugh*
potteronpotluvhim chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
hm usually ima tonks/remus kinda girl but this was so good! would you consider another chapter?
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
You always have a great turn of phrase. I love this, "I did tonight." Her mouth turned down. "It tastes so much better on your lips." Who wouldn't be flattered. I have missed your Snape. I like this story.

Thanks for another great story.

Sunny
Alatariel5079 chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
hm interesting...i wasnt sure if i would like this pairing but with your writting talent it seems to work! hm perhaps a second chapter?
siriuslycoco chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
you never cease to impress me, once again getting me to not mind a Tonks/Snape pairing even though I a die hard Tonks/Remus shipper! great job as always!