Reviews for A Conversation
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love this! I just.. I don't know how to explain it.. You just- it just- WOW! I was like, GYA! THIS IS SO GOOD! U r an amazing writer.. Like, MREOWR!
sweetlittlealice chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
i don't know. i thought it was a story. but, the grammar was quiet nice. keep up the good work.
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was beautiful. They were very in character, I was ecstatic when I guessed who was who on my own!
Hey Dhee chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
OMG! I was VERY LATE for reading this! T.T very sorry..

What kind of SasuHina fan I am? *sobs*

beautifaul

completely
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oww thats so cute!

I got a little confused since i read it all quick and had to find out who was who but I figrued it out!

I LOVE IT!
Cleone chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I can't even express in words how amazing this was. Unlike any other fanfic I've ever read. Major kudos to you!
HiN4-cH4n chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Its... I have no words for this, I'm speechless. (In the good way) its amazingly adorable... and the word doesn't even reach but well... please keep writing one shots like this one! I loved it!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was great, I liked it a lot.
hmfan24 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
*finishes burrito*...cool. Thought I'd start off reading your collection with a SasuHina (my current OTP)I knew I seen this story before.

A good way to format a story. I've attempted a similar technique before. Ahem...I can officially say you're an author that has caught my eye and I look forward to reading more of your work.

(acting so formal can be painful)

lol, you've caught my alter ego, hmfan, kinda scary, huh? T_T stuff like this makes me cry. Such beauty within text, painting visions of pure happiness. (P i'm a big romantic as well, with a touch of angst and humor)

Seeya
kcn chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Aw... That was so cute! I really liked it.
muddledthoughts chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
That's a nice touch with the bold and italics, especially at the end. That was definitely an original way to write a one-shot and it's refreshing, I like that a lot. Your story was great and it was easy to figure out who was saying what. Nice job.
taida chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
No! SasuHina should burn in hell goddammit! Ok I'm done. It is written well though...
DeathbyInk chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
that was good, a little confusing but i think i got it!
Miharu Susuki chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Interesting story. I like the way you wrote it.